Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating your own race is blackpilled

Baldingegghead

Baldingegghead

Recruit
They are your own people and still treat you like crap which is worse than outsiders treating you like crap

My own race hates me but I still hate them less than ethnics because ethnics bully me

I hate ethnics so much dude. They come over to our countries in masses and act like they own the place and discriminate against me because I’m a minority in my own country. JBW is a myth no ethnic foids want me

JBW is a myth no ethnic foids want me
JBW isn’t true but since ethnics are so subhuman it seems like that to them lol. Being white alone won’t get you a girl but damn sure being white is better than being ethnic. Whites look better, are taller, more intelligent, more athletic, etc. They have also helped humanity progress more than any other race and continue to do so. The Jews however hate this and want to destroy white civilization so they use their devilish tricks to infiltrate into white society and tear it from the inside by bringing in ethnics, spreading homosexuality, mental illnesses, chaos, war, female empowerment, etc. Inceldom is one of the problems caused by this. Sure incels have always existed but the numbers are increasing not only cause ethnics come to west and get brutally mogged but because women have become more choosy which leads to rise of white incels as well. Everything can be traced back to the Jews.

I hate my own race for treating me poorly and enabling ethnics although they only do that second one because kike brainwashing still bad though :feelsjuice:

JBW isn’t true but since ethnics are so subhuman it seems like that to them lol. Being white alone won’t get you a girl but damn sure being white is better than being ethnic. Whites look better, are taller, more intelligent, more athletic, etc. They have also helped humanity progress more than any other race and continue to do so. The Jews however hate this and want to destroy white civilization so they use their devilish tricks to infiltrate into white society and tear it from the inside by bringing in ethnics, spreading homosexuality, mental illnesses, chaos, war, female empowerment, etc. Inceldom is one of the problems caused by this. Sure incels have always existed but the numbers are increasing not only cause ethnics come to west and get brutally mogged but because women have become more choosy which leads to rise of white incels as well. Everything can be traced back to the Jews.
based GrAY

I stopped caring about this race thing when I found out I'm not white

I agree with what you say about the Jews. But I want to get your opinion on something.

@AfricanIncel77 brought up that the immigrants are usually the best people from their country, since they are the ones with the ability to get out. He says immigrants have the best genetics of their populations and are the wealthiest. I notice this a lot at my university, it’s full of currys and akbars that are all tall light skinned have sharp jaws and are rich. I get brutally mogged by them.

I don’t have any sort of feelings toward any race, positive or negative.

Yes, though many of us ethnics have spent more time with other races and were "indifferent" until we were forced to acknowledge it, as what happened to me in group therapy.

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

They are your own people and still treat you like crap which is worse than outsiders treating you like crap
I don’t really associate much with rice culture despite being a ricecel