Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hatred of mine

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I will go to fuckin jail for 1,5 year.

I have enough of this normie world fuckin pieces of shit

Can't earn no money, can't fuck no bitch, can't have no people who care about me, but yet they will give me a jail for 1,5 year fuck em

Go ER instead (in red dead redemption)

Brutal, prison is the worst place on Earth. Maybe you should flee the country, my cousin living in Netherlands did it.

Brutal, prison is the worst place on Earth. Maybe you should flee the country, my cousin living in Netherlands did it.
where he did live previously? I am truly thinking about it, since I will be older and still no money, no nothing. Fuck my life and normies who have support groups. What the fuck for I have almost 130 IQ when never in life I can use it to make money

At least I ain't livin in 3rd world or USA where prisons are fucked in the head

If you can tell me how to prepare to move out I would be glad

If you can tell me how to prepare to move out I would be glad
He lived in Netherlands, before the final trial he went from EU country to country by car and in the end he came to Serbia, he spent few years here and in the end he went back and served 2 years, because his wife and kids were there. This was 15 years ago, i dont know how is like now.