Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any foids ever sat next to you on public transport?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Only twice has any foid ever sat next to me.

Was the train or bus like full?

They always try to find another seat and don't even consider sitting beside me

Yes but only when there is no other option

Generally, people (including men) avoid sitting next to me, I'm an ogre.

I also avoid sitting next to other people. I just want to listen to music unbothered.

Last edited:
Well you don't get to be picky when taking a ride on the jeepneys here

I noticed that some did sit beside me while not keeping attention with their surroundings but only for a few second and when they realize it they change seats, idk I don't stink, I wear deodorant and I don't make eye contact with them I just stare at the window all the time must be my face or jfl their inkwell detectors picking me up.

Foid would rather skip the bus than take the same bus as me

Generally, people (including men) avoid sitting next to me, I'm an ogre.

I also avoid sitting next to other people. I just want to listen to my music unbothered.
The people who do ever sit next to me are all low status and ugly.
I noticed that some did sit beside me while not keeping attention with their surroundings but only for a few second and when they realize it they change seats, idk I don't stink, I wear deodorant and I don't make eye contact with them I just stare at the window all the time must be my face or jfl their inkwell detectors picking me up.
Brutal foid repellant.
Foid would rather skip the bus than take the same bus as me
:lul: :lul:

This. Nobody likes sitting next to me because I am ugly and short except when they are themselves ugly and old.

I've had foids standing when the only space free is next to me
she doesn't wondER how I feel

I've had foids standing when the only space free is next to me
she doesn't wondER how I feel

Brutal foid repellant.
Same, these ugly humans would never dare sit close to a Stacy or Chad, but when they look at me, they instantly know that we belong together.

I live in student accomodation and my section is just me and 4 other women everytime I want to cook or make a hot drink I have to make small talk to them about university classes

usually people avoid sitting next to me

Never been on a subway, bus (only school bus), or train.

I don’t use public transport however last year when I was in high school a girl would always sit on the seat next to mine in the school bus.

I notice that foids actively avoid me. Either looking at me or being near me.

Most other asian men get the exact same treatment. So do black men.

Foids truly are racist pieces of shit. Inceltears knows this damn well also.

They avoid me like the plague. I used to have to take public transportation and I had women get up and move away from me on three seperate occasions. I got mad at one of them and started yelling at her asking her what her problem was and she said I was creepy and I was so mad but I didn’t want to hit her so I got off at the next stop even though it wasn’t mine and I had to wait 15 minutes for the next bus

Old ladies but otherwise very rarely. A couple have when there's absolutely nowhere and they don't wanna stand. Sometimes they asked beforehand. Normally, they'll sit next to almost anyone else or stand.

Women with lot's of kids don't mind as much I notice. I guess they'll take what they can get, space-wise, and there's frequently a void around me.

Occasionally they have, but they always move away as soon as a new seat opens up.