Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of y’all ever attended a alternative high school?

Yes I did. I was several years older than my classmates because I spent lots of time rotting at home. Cringe but I did it. So should you

i knew about a person who did it, they were very unique but had many hang ups and issues. when i was in high school i just passed my classes and hid from ppl

Yes I did. I was several years older than my classmates because I spent lots of time rotting at home. Cringe but I did it. So should you
Graduated from one three years ago.

Did you start off at a public school then got put in alternative?
I think the education system in my country is different. I choose to go to the schoool where I went

No I went to the opposite. My school was a terrible thug school

Nah I went to a typical bongland highschool, only good memories I have from those times are playing video games after the school day ended. It's all I lived for. The kids were shitheads and I was a stereotypical outcast/ loser. Very angry time.

Aka sped school
The alternative high school where I went to is where they stuffed the unruly kids at so they didn't have to deal with them. I was never sent there but I went up there a lot because I was in a few clubs and extracurricular actives that often used the building after school.