Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I watched the Barbie movie and it was unintentionally blackpilling

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
So I watched the Barbie movie today, and it was a weird experience, I felt like I was tripping.
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Bombay Softwares

So to begin with, there were either couples or foids in the theater. I was the only single man there :feelsPop:.
So I can preemptively conclude that most men are dragged into this movie by their foids

Positives:
1. The set design, costumes and special effects are all amazing. No flaws from a technical standpoint.
2.Ryan Gosling and Will Ferrel are phenomenal. I feel like carried the whole movie.
3. It is very entertaining, oftentimes in a 'wtf did I just watch' way.

The negatives:
1.It is a turbo feminist movie. To the point it feels like it is a parody or written by ChatGPT.
2. Forced diversity. There is a fat, tranny black, asian, hispanic, wheelchair Barbies. There is even a designated trucel, named Alan, played by Michael Cera.
scott pilgrim wink GIF

The story:
It begins with a '2001: A Space Odyssey' reference and some feminist bullshit. This sets the tone for the rest of the movie, as it gets more and more unhinged.
stanley kubrick lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Barbieland is a feminazi fantasy: women rule everything, while men have no rights, jobs or even homes.
Margot Robbie Wave GIF by Regal

Dance Clubbing GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Then MC Barbie becomes self aware, and goes to the real world with the Incel Simp, played by Gosling, who is her boyfriend in name only.
Ryan Gosling Whatever GIF by Regal

The real world is pictured as a parody of patriarchy, I don't think even Afghanistan is that blatant. Men are pictured as cartoonishly evil and incompetent.
Office Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

So Gosling learns about how men rule the world, and goes to Barbieland to take over.
Ryan Gosling Dancing GIF by Regal

He does this by telling everyone how amazing patriarchy is, and then everyone just accepts it.
The women are happier because they don't have to work, and the men feel needed.

You can't make this shit up :feelskek:.

Then Barbie returns, and she 'unbrainwashes' the other foids with a speech made of contradictions and bullshit about how women have it so bad :foidSoy:.

Then they defeat the men by abusing their helpfulness and love for them, and turn them against each other. Just like i real life :blackpill:
Fight Fail GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

The men quickly make up, but by then it is too late. The men can't bring themselves to hurt the women.

Everything returns to the status quo, and Barbie becomes a real girl, which is a wtf moment as well.

Conclusions:
Honestly, while watching the movie I was wondering if it was some kind of parody or subversion.
So I had to watch an interview with Greta Gerwig, the writer and director.

Turns out it that The Barbie Movie is just so stupid it turns a full circle and becomes Genius.

If you ever feel like seeing how foids look at the world, this movie might make for a good laugh. Just make sure to wait until you can torrent it.

This wall of text only begins to describe the fever dream that I experienced. I don't think it is feminist propaganda simply because if it was, it would only work on those who have overdosed on the bluepill :bluepill:

Last edited:
Do you think we need to worry about this Movie as a propaganda piece given half the world is watching it.

I don't think it is feminist propaganda simply because if it was, it would only work on those who have overdosed on the bluepill :bluepill:
The target audience is little girls, who will agree with it unconditionally. That's not a good thing.

Do you think we need to worry about this Movie as a propaganda piece given half the world is watching it.
Honestly, I don't think the men will fall for it. It is multitudes more stupid than the Infamous Gilette ad.

The target audience is little girls, who will agree with it unconditionally. That's not a good thing.
The target audience is teen girls and grown ass women. It is PG-13.

The content of the movie reflects that.

It is filled with references and jokes only older people will understand, like the aforementioned Kubrick movie.

The target audience is teen girls and grown ass women
They will also agree with the message as well. That's not much better.

They will also agree with the message as well. That's not much better.
That's the thing. They already believe it. By that point, they will have learnt it from their mothers, TV and schools.

The Barbie movie is just affirmation. It is as good of propaganda as Amy Schumer is.

Fun fact: Amy Schumer was considered as Barbie for this movie. Shame that didn't happen. If it did, it would have been the greatest movie of the century.

Clown world: half the world is being brainwashed by a Barbie film.

Yes, the propaganda is quite blatant, and it's unfortunate that by now feminists can just throw out blatant agitprop like this film and the goyim will consume it

Females are inferior to men
Females are complimentary to men
Females are equal to men
Females are separate, yet equal to men <---- YOU ARE HERE
Females are superior to men

Fun fact: Amy Schumer was considered as Barbie for this movie. Shame that didn't happen. If it did, it would have been the greatest movie of the century.
Why is that?
Care to further explain?
I'm really curious into why she would have been a better choice for barbie.

wtf explain your thinking :feelshaha:

Doesn't really matter, guys, our world is ending.

Hyperinflation + resource depletion + wars/diseases/poverty/inceldom = ruin of industrial civilization. Can't be more than a few decades away now.

Why is that?
Care to further explain?
I'm really curious into why she would have been a better choice for barbie.
wtf explain your thinking :feelshaha:
If she had become Barbie, we would have a fat, ugly woman pretending to be perfect, pushing the movie to new levels of surreal, which would make it even funnier.

No one would have taken it seriously. Imagine a scene of Ryan Gosling simping for Amy Schumer :feelskek:

Did you actually pay for this?

Excellent summary :feelsokman:

The “propaganda” felt too hammy or intentionally exaggerated to not take a real stance. :feelsthink: “Here’s this silly idea” kind of presentation.

The only ones who think they’re actually trying to get a message across are low IQ users that haven’t even seen it.:feelssus:

He does this by telling everyone how amazing patriarchy is, and then everyone just accepts it.
The women are happier because they don't have to work, and the men feel needed.

You can't make this shit up :feelskek:.

Then Barbie returns, and she 'unbrainwashes' the other foids with a speech made of contradictions and bullshit about how women have it so bad :foidSoy:.
To anyone that hasn't watched the movie this sounds absolutely absurd (to me it did). I read a bit of what happens in the movie before I watched it on 4chans /tv/. I didn't think that they would make the Barbies and Kens (the toys) actual retards :forcedsmile:. It was charming for the first third of the movie but then it gets nauseating with how the daughter and mother from the "real world" shoehorn feminist bullshit as the solution. Said it on here once and I'll say it again, without the feminazi shit that goes down in this movie, it would be a mid forgettable straight to streaming platforms movie.

Has anyone seen any torrents for Oppenheimer? The last visit to the movies this week has reminded me of why streaming exists.

Last edited:
Excellent summary :feelsokman:

The “propaganda” felt too hammy or intentionally exaggerated to not take a real stance. :feelsthink: “Here’s this silly idea” kind of presentation.

The only ones who think they’re actually trying to get a message across are low IQ users that haven’t even seen it.:feelssus:
The movie had a very redditor on the nose style way of getting its point across.

"Maybe just maybe" :soy:

"Oh you sweet summer child":foidSoy:

"Who hurt you today!?":soy:

Like holy shit please shoot yourself

To anyone that hasn't watched the movie this sounds absolutely absurd (to me it did). I read a bit of what happens in the movie before I watched it on 4chans /tv/. I didn't think that they would make the Barbies and Kens (the toys) actual retards :forcedsmile:. It was charming for the first third of the movie but then it gets nauseating with how the daughter and mother from the "real world" shoehorn feminist bullshit as the solution. Said it on here once and I'll say it again, without the feminazi shit that goes down in this movie, it would be a mid forgettable straight to streaming platforms movie.

Has anyone seen any torrents for Oppenheimer? The last visit to the movies this week has reminded me of why streaming exists.
Oppenheimer won't come to streaming or blu-ray for a while, so your only option is to find it filmed in some Indian or Chinese cinema in potato quality.

The movie had a very redditor on the nose style way of getting its point across.

"Maybe just maybe" :soy:

"Oh you sweet summer child":foidSoy:

"Who hurt you today!?":soy:

Like holy shit please shoot yourself
Tbh most Pedowood writers are probably soyfaced Redditors by now

Tbh most Pedowood writers are probably soyfaced Redditors by now
I know that animation is literally crawling with them, to the point they made garbage propaganda like Turning Red and Steven Universe.

Interesting. I might just stream it for free :feelsjuice:

I watched barbie movie :soy:

They only get away with making the propaganda so blatant because women lack both taste and self-awareness.
On the bright side, maybe some of the men forced to watch this trash and other similar agitprop pieces might come to hate the women that so openly want to belittle and demean them a tenth of a hundredth of a fraction as much as I hate these women. Normies are too stupid to realize how unfair the world has become for men, they need to be forced to face it.

Must have been pure torture to watch that feminist shitfest

i'm not gonna watch it but I did read the part where you wrote about forced diversity.

I'm old enough to remember how things were in the 90s. The last era when a lot of white americans were openly racist. They weren't ashamed of their majority white areas and commonly poked fun at asian immigrants as well as mexicans.

that was a time when abercrombie and fitch was huge, a lot of boy bands, britney spears, mandy moore, etc... when whites constituted a majority in the places you went, as well as the people you saw on tv. they were racist as fuck and I remember lots of racist incidences and racist comments from people when me and my family would go on road trips away from the cities into the interior majority white counties.

Last edited:
i'm not gonna watch it but I did read the part where you wrote about forced diversity.

I'm old enough to remember how things were in the 90s. The last era when a lot of white americans were openly racist. They weren't ashamed of their majority white areas and commonly poked fun at asian immigrants as well as mexicans.

that was a time when abercrombie and fitch was huge, a lot of boy bands, britney spears, mandy moore, etc... when whites constituted a majority in the places you went, as well as the people you saw on tv. they were racist as fuck and I remember lots of racist incidences and racist comments from people when me and my family would go on road trips away from the cities into the interior majority white counties.
There was an abercrombie and fitch T-shirt that advertised the "Wong Brothers laundry service". Their slogan was "two Wongs can make it white".

Af

Females are inferior to men
Females are complimentary to men
Females are equal to men
Females are separate, yet equal to men <---- YOU ARE HERE
Females are superior to men

Doesn't really matter, guys, our world is ending.

Hyperinflation + resource depletion + wars/diseases/poverty/inceldom = ruin of industrial civilization. Can't be more than a few decades away now.
You mean Jews?

Should have filmed it and posted it here.