Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Have any of you guys tried game or PUA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32007
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32007

Banned
-
Have anyone ascended with game or pua which is basically “I don’t care about you”-attitude?

Greycel-tier reasoning asking on an incel forum whether anyone has ascended.

Yes and I fucked 12 foids.
Including your mother.

Greycel-tier reasoning asking on an incel forum whether anyone has ascended.

also PUA is the dumbest shit in existence it's even lower IQ than bluepill. the main fault with the bluepill is 'just' naivety. unintentional boosting of female ego. PUA is opportunism gone wrong. PUAs opportunistically try to score in a process that would obviously to any PUA be harmful to the dating market if it did work the way they believe it to work. and it is still harmful in that it is another soy way of launching female ego further into space.

it's not enough that the bluepill launches female ego to the moon, the PUA redpill has to boost it even further to mars so that it may never return back down to earth.

also PUA is the dumbest shit in existence it's even lower IQ than bluepill. the main fault with the bluepill is 'just' naivety. unintentional boosting of female ego. PUA is opportunism gone wrong. PUAs opportunistically try to score in a process that would obviously to any PUA be harmful to the dating market if it did work the way they believe it to work. and it is still harmful in that it is another soy way of launching female ego further into space.

it's not enough that the bluepill launches female ego to the moon, the PUA redpill has to boost it even further to mars so that it may never return back down to earth.
it's just that normies can't imagine how easy it is for Chad so they believe everyone has to put in the work to ascend.
they see themselves as temporarily embarrassed Chads, not as retards groveling at the feet of foids who'd like to see them dead.
this is actually kind of an ancient bluepill in disguise(men have to approach the shy and pure foid)

As an oldcel, yes i have. Morale: dont try it if ur sub7, dont even fucking think about it if ur sub5.

No. Game requires low-inhib behavior, which I can't bring out. It also requires good body language and facial expression reading, which a sperg like me cannot learn well enough. Game is also an act, which I cannot do

I always had a "I don't care about you" attitude for everyone. Still incel.

As an oldcel, yes i have. Morale: dont try it if ur sub7, dont even fucking think about it if ur sub5.
OMG BPJ IS THAT U I LUV UR VIDS :p

"Game" and "I don't care" are two different things OP.