Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have anyone also such violent compulsive behavior and psychoses

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I have a recurring violent obsession. I am extremely psychotic with my eyes. I go to the optician every 5 months for a check-up. I notice immediately as soon as my vision is bad. I sometimes think about it all day long. I'm like the one user here who has an obsession with teeth. but I actually have eye problems and wear fat glasses. I'm on my cell phone or computer all day. My hands, feet and everything else sweats when I think about it. I have such an illness that I sweat profusely everywhere, even when I sleep. I cant learn or work because my thoughts prevent me from doing so. They suppress the important thoughts.
gqw3qk5oqzjphmzuui4b

Last edited:

What does it mean to be "pychotic with my eyes?" As in you see things?

What does it mean to be "pychotic with my eyes?" As in you see things?
no, I see very bad and I go often to my optican. they are angry because they dont want to see me that often

no, I see very bad and I go often to my optican. they are angry because they dont want to see me that often
When you see the optican, do you act how you act on .is?