Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will have to live on the STREETS

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★
Just when I thought I could leave this lifestyle behind, it always catches up with me sooner or later.

I'm currently living in a social residence but I couldn't stay there indefinitely as the whole building is infested with bedbugs and I'm allergic to them. I have no choice but to leave this place, and I can no longer NEETmax peacefully in my room.

Right now I'm preparing myself for the living conditions I'm going to have to face. I've thought about buying warm clothes, a tent, a sleeping bag and external batteries.

I won't hide the fact that my suicidal thoughts are growing as I get closer to that inevitable day. Other thoughts are coming to mind too, but I won't go into them here as a precaution.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that it's always possible to fall further, even when you think you've hit rock bottom.

View: https://youtu.be/lIkruiv64eE?feature=shared

That shit sucks.

Stay strong brocel, hoping you'll find a solution.

Thanks brocels.

Instinctively I always knew that my life was going to be full of instability because of several events that took place during my childhood.

Up to now, I've just been stretching out the deadlines that life has imposed on me, and I'm certain that my environment has led me down this fateful path.

I remember a psychologist who told me that prisons were full of people who shared similarities with me. No kidding, as if I didn't know that having a shitty past also sets you up for a shitty future.