Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based have u ever harrassed/made a foid cry IRL?

have u ever harrassed/made a foid cry IRL?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
when i was back in middle school i liked this female that didnt like me back so i just started bullying and insulting her and made her cry :lul: and then she transferred schools

share ur stories in the comments

I was reported to school counsellor for writing everyday to some foids

Nigga, i once RAPE once but it's all fake.

I never interacted with toliet, never seen it.

ugly = harrassment
attractive = romantic
Unfortunately water, but during my redpilled days I called it developing social skills.
OvER

a girl I was calling fat in middle school cried when the teacher announced she would be in the same group as me

nah foids made me cry

Yes I made a few foids cry in elementary school. I even made my Grade 6 foid teacher cry as well and she left the next week:lul:.

I made a few foids cry by hitting them back in the day, guess that counts.
For my defense, they attacked me first, I just responded.

I should've done that more when I was a kid, when you're younger you get away with hitting foids. I see the kids playing when I go back home every summer and they're always beating the shit out of foidlets
Brutal missedopportunitypill

One time in middle school I threw a book at a foids head and she started screaming and crying
i remember back in middle school there was there stacyISH 7 out of 10 female and i bullied her everyday because i knew i couldnt get her might aswell make her cry and suffer

bro how the fuck did they not like report u to the fucking teacher or something
didnt see me i did it and ran
also i had other incel friends who would defend the shit out of me

in 5th grade I called some girl on the playground a crybaby bitch and she started crying

in 5th grade I called some girl on the playground a crybaby bitch and she started crying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back