Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have we already lost that we are fighting for?

EmptyVoice

EmptyVoice

Self-banned
-
Hello everyone, hope you had a good day... This is my first post and english is not my first language, so I hope I can convey my message to all of you.
First of all, this topic concerns people who, starting from 18, (in my country this is the age of majority, so let it be start point), and the next about 10 years have not had any interactions with the opposite sex.
I would like us to reflect on such a topic as "Are we still capable to feel or give love?"
You can all ask "What are you talking about, of course we are capable, but no one loves us?"
So everything below is mostly my personal experience, and I would like to know if anyone else shares this feeling. The feeling that you can't love anymore.

My first attack of existential terror about relationships and love I experienced at 15. At this age, for the first time, with all my skin, I felt an animal fear from the thought that no one would love me ... And afterward, from day to day, from year to year, this nightmare thought slowly but surely turned into my reality...
Many years have passed since that moment, a lot of things happened to me, one thing always remained invariably - fear and anger.
Fear that nothing will change and anger that you do not even understand how to fix it. And also horror at the thought that these feelings will eventually share the grave with you...
[UWSL]At one of the moments of such reflections my head was struck by another thought, not even a thought, but a conclusion, as if I had found an answer to a problem that I had not been able to solve for years... "I no longer feel that I want love"... I mean, even if a beautiful girl miraculously appeared in front of me and said that she loves me, I would have felt nothing but suspicion, suspicion and fear that this is some kind of cruel joke.[/UWSL]
I lived for so long with all these negative feelings that they burned out in me even the smallest pieces of hope. Of hope that someone is still able to show warmth to me.
And now we come to the main part of this post, to the thought to which I led, namely, "Can it be so that fear, anger, despair, all those feelings that the Incels feel every day, burn out in us not only self-esteem, but and the ability to feel what we want with all our hearts - love? "
Well, that's all, thank you.
Hope this text was more or less readable)

hi bro welcome to the forum

btw is by any means your first language spanish?

hablas español? :feelshmm:

I feel the same pretty much. I don't even know how to react to love or kindness. Not that I gotta worry since I don't get much of either anyway.

I wouldn't mind dying knowing that someone at least really loved me

Hello everyone, hope you had a good day... This is my first post and english is not my first language, so I hope I can convey my message to all of you.
First of all, this topic concerns people who, starting from 18, (in my country this is the age of majority, so let it be start point), and the next about 10 years have not had any interactions with the opposite sex.
I would like us to reflect on such a topic as "Are we still capable to feel or give love?"
You can all ask "What are you talking about, of course we are capable, but no one loves us?"
So everything below is mostly my personal experience, and I would like to know if anyone else shares this feeling. The feeling that you can't love anymore.

My first attack of existential terror about relationships and love I experienced at 15. At this age, for the first time, with all my skin, I felt an animal fear from the thought that no one would love me ... And afterward, from day to day, from year to year, this nightmare thought slowly but surely turned into my reality...
Many years have passed since that moment, a lot of things happened to me, one thing always remained invariably - fear and anger.
Fear that nothing will change and anger that you do not even understand how to fix it. And also horror at the thought that these feelings will eventually share the grave with you...
[UWSL]At one of the moments of such reflections my head was struck by another thought, not even a thought, but a conclusion, as if I had found an answer to a problem that I had not been able to solve for years... "I no longer feel that I want love"... I mean, even if a beautiful girl miraculously appeared in front of me and said that she loves me, I would have felt nothing but suspicion, suspicion and fear that this is some kind of cruel joke.[/UWSL]
I lived for so long with all these negative feelings that they burned out in me even the smallest pieces of hope. Of hope that someone is still able to show warmth to me.
And now we come to the main part of this post, to the thought to which I led, namely, "Can it be so that fear, anger, despair, all those feelings that the Incels feel every day, burn out in us not only self-esteem, but and the ability to feel what we want with all our hearts - love? "
Didn't read a single word, go and stablish some settlement in an insolated island or isolated land near islamic countries life Iran or Afghanistan where you can buy woman and live in peace.

All this society cope is beyond me, you can have what you want, now go wagecuck for it.

I didn't come here to fight for anything. I came here to find a place of like-minded individuals who have different opinions on many different topics

You're right. You're totally right. Bitterness has jaded me into a monster incapable of love, or loving. I am an orphan of the love I haven't received. I am not there. And I never will be.

welcome, bro. you have very good English btw

Hope/expectation -> Disappointment -> Pessimism -> Bitterness.

The outside world instead of acknowledging why we are disappointed sees only the bitterness and blames everything on it. 'tis y u incel'. Not that they can really do anything even if they understand.

Everyone eventually picks a philosophy that best describes their life. Thus Chad and Stacies live light, experience happiness and is optimistic while subhumans with critical thinking arrives at reasons why their own lives are deprived of that happiness. The outcome is that we know

1) we still seek female companionship, attention, love, romance et al.
2) While also through the blackpill know that women/sex aren't actually worth all the effort because chad gets it for free.
3) And the low self-esteem because by the aforementioned analysis, the conclusion is that it is our own genes to blame for being unhappy and thus a simultaneous devaluation of love.

It is not without reason it is said 'if an average normie had the self-awareness levels of a 90 IQ incel, he would have roped already'.

We just retreated into the castle to protect ourselves too many enemies, when a ally screams at the gate we are too wary thinking that it's a trap, but slowly you lower the gates and see a greener pasture realizing the enemies never existed. Now that you exited the castle you can see the beauty of the world, your heart once again beats louder than ever before only to now realize that your heart is right beside your ears
You face turns pale now your eyes become heavy you no longer able to hold them open decide to finally rest them.
"Gotcha, bitch!" is what you hear when you body slumps over.

Hi fellow slav :feelsYall:

I think a lot of people here are broken because of many reasons and are incapable of normie-like love. Our attachment will be much different from someone who had love since their school days. How it will look like? Well... :society: