Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you been to a therapist?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
What did she say when you brought up the blackpill? did you mention that you've been rejected your entire life because of your looks?

I was forced to therapist once when i was younger because i was very active and fought everyone in school, etc. she just told me to be more "positive" and join the people etc.

Yes bro, it’s a complete waste of time. Nothing but a money making scheme for jews

Therapy is a joke.

No i'm not white, so my parents just tell me to suck it up.

I didn't bother bringing up the blackpill, just ignored him and his bluepilled drivel

No, my family is pressuring me hardcore to go though.

>she
Not a fucking chance.
I made sure it was male, I told my mother I'd give it a try, it only lasted a few months, didn't help much.

I spent all my teenage years and most of my young adult life with psychiatrists. They are charlatans and they are to be avoided at all costs.

Nah man. I don't want it on my health records either

ye its a foid and i tell her about blackpill idk if she cares but it helps to vent in voice cause i cant talk about about it with anyone tbh

ye its a foid and i tell her about blackpill idk if she cares but it helps to vent in voice cause i cant talk about about it with anyone tbh
Low inhib slayer

I don’t think that’s a good idea tbh

She said I might be autistic and I should just fuck prostitutes.

ye but it help me feel better tbh so its ok
do what makes u feel better, I am 99% sure she cannot call any authorities on you, as long as you don't threaten violence.

----

And to answer the thread: Yes I have but it was about my mental health, back then I wasn't active in incel community

I was put in 1 when I was young maybe 11 or 12 I pretended to be normal and lied
Yes bro, it’s a complete waste of time. Nothing but a money making scheme for jews

I was forced to therapist once when i was younger because i was very active and fought everyone in school

Sounds like a normal boy behaviour to me. They really want to destroy our penis man.

I was told bluepilled shit (of course I didn't say the stuff I would here though).

Why do you guys go voluntarily to therapist.

The warning is in the fucking name! THE-RAPIST!

unfortunately yes

why assuming it was a foid? also too high inhib to bring this up

Because I'm typing in English. It's annoying to say he/she all the time. And it's weird to refer to people by the pronoun "it"

Yes, I've been to three and for the most part they are bluepilled AS FUCK. Interestingly the only male therapist I went to was relatively less blue-pilled than the two females, but he's still in the cuck category.

One of the female therapist actually told me there's nothing wrong with being an older virgin, but I am pretty damn fucking sure she was laughing her ass off inside and even enjoyed a good pounding by her rich alpha husband that night.

The common advice from all of them was basically 'put yourself out there', and refused to believe that physical appearance is a major factor in attracting women and making friends.

Yes, I've been to three and for the most part they are bluepilled AS FUCK. Interestingly the only male therapist I went to was relatively less blue-pilled than the two females, but he's still in the cuck category.

One of the female therapist actually told me there's nothing wrong with being an older virgin, but I am pretty damn fucking sure she was laughing her ass off inside and even enjoyed a good pounding by her rich alpha husband that night.

The common advice from all of them was basically 'put yourself out there', and refused to believe that physical appearance is a major factor in attracting women and making friends.
Lol, they know the truth.
They literally gaslight you. Thats the reason I dont visit one. I would most likely sperg out, because THEY GOD DAMN KNOW how important looks are. Telling someone in the west that looks dont matter much or at all especially for sex, romance and friends is a goddamn liar. It matters everywhere but in the west it is horrible

you don't get therapy in poor countries so much as get threatened to be thrown in a mental hospital as soon as your grades drop a little in school, lol

As a kid I was forced into that shit
Now I don't ever visit mental health ((((workers))))

no because they are big scam

Yes. I toyed with them a little. Why not? My parents/school were footing the bill anyway.

I never had the guts to tell them about how I felt about sex, dating, and relationships. Instead, I used financial security and academic achievement as a proxy.

I was forced to therapist once when i was younger because i was very active and fought everyone in school, etc. she just told me to be more "positive" and join the people etc.
same bro lol

I've been to a school therapist and she said i probably have aspergers and should get professionaly tested, but i never did.

therapy is a pseudoscience

once and never again. it was humiliating and utterly pointless.

Yes but not recently. It was a foid and it was easy for her to blame all my looks related failures on my mild autism since I'm diagnosed. Needless to say, the therapy was useless.

Yes. A hot MILF no less.
She spews the most tired cliches i have ever heard but at least i feel good i can tell my problems to someone.

What? that bitch is a medical doctor!? that cunt is not even 30. That's how easy it is to get into med school in cuckanada.
J3wi$h money.

The J3ws own Toronto, and the J3w can do anything they want in Toronto. If you offend a J3w, or worse, a J3wish cunt's feewings, you end up like that young man in the video. God, please re-incarnate Adolf HitlER and tell him to send every J3w to Pluto!

Therapists shouldn't exist, no of them are worth shit just prescribe me my sertraline