Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you considered changing your name?

title

• yes and am ethnic

• yes and actually changed my name

• Yes(not ethnic)

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
A shitty name hurts u in jobs and probably in NT or normalfag maxxing.
Many Ethnics have Subhuman hard to pronounce name cucking them of jobs. And others have some retard name like Eugene, which sounds bad to foids

I've noticed that a long last name, should be linked to a short first one.

And vice versa.

Mark Carpenter.

Alexander Smith

Thinking of what the sexiest Hispanic name is that gets the hot Latina bitches:society::society::society::society::society:

Name is important but I think having good name will only delay the inevitable, when normies see your face they will BTFO you anyway regardless of name

Name is important but I think having good name will only delay the inevitable, when normies see your face they will BTFO you anyway regardless of name
true but in many cases for jobs at least. Getting to even be interviewed is name dependent. And compensation too. A brown man named John be an identical brown man named Rohit would be paid more even if same skills.
I've noticed that a long last name, should be linked to a short first one.

And vice versa.

Mark Carpenter.

Alexander Smith
High IQ tbh. This flows harmoniously far more so than many super long names or shitskin ethnic ones.

If you’re ethnic it’s probably a given:feelsjuice: I remember this one ethnic in high school having to remind teachers of his name jfl. A couple even gave him a nickname so it was easier to remember

when i was little kind of, now i like my name and it would feel weird to be called something else

A shitty name hurts u in jobs and probably in NT or normalfag maxxing.
Many Ethnics have Subhuman hard to pronounce name cucking them of jobs. And others have some retard name like Eugene, which sounds bad to foids
cope if chad was called Eugene then women would still simp for him

Brb on my way to rename myself Chad

cope if chad was called Eugene then women would still simp for him
yes but if that Chad had an identical twin brother named "John", he would be chosen over the Eugene. Cope If u think otherwise
Brb on my way to rename myself Chad
cope If u think a name like "Rajendran" or "Nguyen" doesn't hurt chances of jobs or foids. Studies already shown ethnic name = 40% less job interviews.

Last edited:
I might ngl, name for sure harms my smv
It's very annoying having to waste time correcting name pronunciation. I stopped caring and let them Butcher my shitskin ethnic name because correcting every single time is intolerable. For restaurant food orders, I always use a cracker name so the employee can pronounce it right.

Many times i have thought about it.

I've decided not to...

yes ugly polish name..but then again, no name for ur face..