Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you developed suicide fuel tollerance?

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
To the point that nothing can depress and hurt you?

Not really, but if I'm having a bad day I find it hits twice as hard.

i mean it hurts when I read it but the next morning I wake up and usually forget i even read it. just of vicious cycle of blackpills, I bookmark the ones that really hurt though so i can remember it

I can always get more depressed tbh

Yes, but not really, it is still very effective, but I forget about it within minutes. My mind is always busy.

i mean it hurts when I read it but the next morning I wake up and usually forget i even read it. just of vicious cycle of blackpills, I bookmark the ones that really hurt though so i can remember it

I've recently started bookmarking them. It would be helpful in roping.

Kinda.

Today I don't give a shit about anything, but I still get pain for lack of female attention(but that shit decrease every year).

When you're already at rock bottom you can't dig any lower

To a degree, yes. but hearing about how crazy the sexual marketplace is still hurts your mental stability

Yes, I am becoming empty inside

Only for online stuff. Real life can still be painful. That's why it's important to develop an "avoidance plan" to reduce the likelihood bad scenarios.

Only for online stuff. Real life can still be painful. That's why it's important to develop an "avoidance plan" to reduce the likelihood bad scenarios.
That’s the thing. If it’s online, I can see it briefly and close out. In real life I gotta suffer.

A little , Many stuff still find ways to trigger me. I haven't gone a day without thinking about suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back