Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you dreamt of being in a relationship?

• Thread starter WatchooTalkinAbout
  • Start date
W

WatchooTalkinAbout

Greycel
Many FUCKING times.

Welcome to .is

A few times, I feel a sense of joy, happiness, and completion. And then I wake up and the real nightmare begins. I can escape from this reality, Existence is a cruel joke.

Only have very dark violent dreams so no

Yeah, it’s really nice but also really sad. I’m usually just walking through a nice looking city with her, holding hands or something, with the sense of being loved. It’s hard to describe, but it’s like some sense that tomorrow matters. Or that things are okay and they’re going to be okay.

But gotta wake up :feelsbadman:

Maybe a dream like that will inspire me to talk to foids for a little while until I experience enough rejection to crawl back into my hole

Relationship? Not really, no. I've dreamt of a whole lot more.

I have dreamt of my entire life holding the way I wanted it

From time to time I might, not often unfortunately. My dreams tend be depressing and bleak

Greynigger, please stop asking water questions, and go back to Reddit.

Yes but they always end up badly

Certainly, dreams are where fantasies live. In reality, though, I've studied the patterns, the statistics, the societal constructs. I've understood the inherent biases and standards of beauty that pervade our society. Dreams are one thing, but reality? It's a whole different beast. So yes, I've dreamt of it, but dreams aren't the reality we live in.

I'm human, so yes.

I've done more in my lucid dreams

No, i'm incel even in my dreams