Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever been attacked for no reason?

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
back in school i was arguing with a boy outside. a few minutes later this shitskin who was taller and older comes up to me and said a lot of random insults that i wasnt fully listening to. i said something mocking him then i walked away, 5 seconds later he pulled me to the floor when i wasn't looking and punched my face around 20 times, if he did it more i could have gone blind. when this happened I was 11 while he was 15/16 so i didnt have any chance to fight back, the next day i brought a knife to school and stabbed him which made me spend a month in a juvenile detention centre.

the next day i brought a knife to school and stabbed him which made me spend a month in a juvenile detention centre.
giga based, but no, I've never been attacked

No but huge incel trait :feelsaww:

When I was 10 I accidentally hit a girl with a small rock in the park, I got jumped by 10 white boy SIMPs, if my dad wasn't there teachers and rest of the fuckers would let them beat me up.

Not in any significant way, certainly not to the extent akin to your story.
the next day i brought a knife to school and stabbed him which made me spend a month in a juvenile detention centre.
Low inhib god tbh.

in school like everyday

Yea in school

not really, I was quiet and reserved in school so I was mostly ignored. nowadays I barely go outside

I have been bullied for no reason, but never straight up attacked for no reason.
That's bullshit how you get reprimanded for that.

Schools are fucking retarded when it comes to try to stop bullying, might as well take matters into your own hands.

Based. If the state doesn't ensure justice, you have to do it yourself.

Once some teenager kicked me in the balls for no reason while i was around 9.

Even in college I get attacked by rice haters. Fml what did I do to deserve this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes a lot of times people especially foids blame everything on me i was sitting next to a guy once and he was teasing a girl and i was trying to ignore them but then she got triggered by something he said and called her father and he asked another foid sitting away from us what happened and without analysing anything she blamed it all on me i personally think it was because of my looks because i was the only one there with inferiority complex everyone else was taking selfies then i went back home and cried my eyes out

I have, not even just once, several times in my life already. :feelswhat:

So far, I've personally only been physically attacked randomly really only in elementary school, so nothing happened that could have actually threatened my life significantly. Although it seems that violent people see incels have a target on their backs due to their looks, and that makes incels more appealing as easy victims. Which is probably why it is an Incel Trait to be attacked out of nowhere for really no reason.

Like the others said, that was GIGABASED. I hope you cut through one of his arteries when you stabbed him, made him feel the pain and blood rushing out. He will never forget that and hopefully he learned a little bit of a lesson, especially since with thugs like that, they can only truly learn with violence, because they cannot understand anything else.

Yes...many times.