Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been in night club?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Do fights happen very often? I know that subhumans don't have a chance to ascend but just to fight with some normgroid.

Never been to one. Clubs are full of normroids trying to mog each other, I guess if you humiliate or challenge someone fight will happen, problem is they are always in groups and many carry knives and will use them when drunk, richfags have handguns also.

No, i don't really see the point

Do fights happen very often? I know that subhumans don't have a chance to ascend but just to fight with some normgroid.
Yes, I've been to nightclubs around 5 times and I've seen 3 fights on 3 separate days. I also see videos of fights that happen over there regularly.

Some people become aggressive when drunk, I become friendly/quiet instead so I've never been in a fight

Never been to one. Clubs are full of normroids trying to mog each other, I guess if you humiliate or challenge someone fight will happen, problem is they are always in groups and many carry knives and will use them when drunk, richfags have handguns also.
Yes, normies are beasts. I'm sure they can sense if someone is insecure loner and try to pick on him.

Yes, I've been to nightclubs around 5 times and I've seen 3 fights on 3 separate days. I also see videos of fights that happen over there regularly.

Some people become aggressive when drunk, I become friendly/quiet instead so I've never been in a fight
Do you tried to talk with females/approach them? I'm sure normies will lash on you if you will try to hit on females as an omega male.

I remember i once went there with some mutual "frens" and there was one foid who was supposed to get me in as stag entry costs like 4000 rupees in curryland pubs and she was visibly disgusted by that. Anyways its very suicidefuel inside so if you go, go with at least 5 very very good blackpilled friends and no fights are rare at least in curry pubs

Do you tried to talk with females/approach them? I'm sure normies will lash on you if you will try to hit on females as an omega male.
No I was far too high inhib to try and 'flirt' with a female. Its way too risky especially in a night club, you never know what's going to happen next.

It's very unlikely for a foid to come to the night club or bar alone, as she is far too much of a coward to wander outside without bodily support. She could've come to the club with her chad boyfriend, with a nigger friend, or with a group of landwhales. The chad boyfriend would knock you out, the nigger friend would use his gorilla strength and bash your skull from behind, while the landwhales will use their aneurism-inducing voices at the top of their lungs to draw normie attention towards you.

Nowadays you can even get your drink spiked by the foid you're approaching, and wake up with your intestines being ripped apart in a surgical room. She will them win the court case against your parents because she's a female and girls can never do any bad.

It's a lose-lose situation from all aspects.

I remember i once went there with some mutual "frens" and there was one foid who was supposed to get me in as stag entry costs like 4000 rupees in curryland pubs and she was visibly disgusted by that. Anyways its very suicidefuel inside so if you go, go with at least 5 very very good blackpilled friends and no fights are rare at least in curry pubs
Brootal.

Nightclubs are scary as fuck honestly. It is filled with the most strangest individuals that I've ever looked at in my life. I avoid those places like the plague. I will never go back to them. I only bend to a couple and it was a living. Hell being there you have this paranoia that some fucked up shit will happen. So I don't go to those places plus there's no point to go to those places. You're not going to get laid or make friends there. Those places are dangerous and it's mostly non whites

Never been to one, and don't want to. I'd probably pass out from the anxiety from watching all the Chads mogging me and making out with stacies :shock:

Nope if I go I’m probably just gonna get mogged and plus no foid would wanna go to the restroom with me and suck my dick what’s the point I can get drunk and not have to be around normies

There's no point in going there if you don't drink or if you're not a fuckboy chad.

Yes i couldnt hear anything and had to piss badly. I dont think i talked to anybody

Yes, it was in 2018-19. And foids were just dancing with their female friends. Even chads/chadlites got ignored or treated coldly unless they came with their own gfs, kek

Same I've only been twice but one of those days it was busy and some drunk ppl fought the bouncers. Lots of drunk ppl crammed together = bad

I have nothing to find in a nightclub.

no
i never entred a dancing club where there're toilets but i went to bars so i can buy alchool multiple times before
i never really see a ton of fights since i go to them at the morning but i am sure people get crazy at night especially in the weekend. you will always see a police car going to the bar almost every saturday due to bar fights.

love you, Officer Pringle

Once.

It was during my exchange student days, I went to an outdoor nightclub with some acquaintances.

I felt like I was in another world, like it wasn't my reality but someone else's.

One of these acquaintances brought two latina foids, I tried my chance with one of them and obviously it didn't work and that foid ended with another guy.

I went to one once.
I hate them and am never going back.

it's ove

I've been alone in the night and with a club in my hands so i guess it counts?

Don't ask me why kek