Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Have you ever been intentionally led on by a woman, only to be rejected later on?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Was a woman ever like "Yes, yes, we're totally going on this date," only for her later to say "Nah we were never going on that date, I was fucking with you?"

That's the only kind of rejection that could ever hurt me. But jobs do it every day. So I can honestly say, as incel as I am, I don't "hate" women. But I do hate these hiring managers. I feel for hiring managers the way you probably feel about women.

It's a half a trillion dollar industry to lead men on

Nah, I'm too ugly for this shit.

mogs me for even having woman pretending to show interest

mogs me for even having woman pretending to show interest

Women have never shown me interest, I'm asking if other people have had this happen to them.

Was a woman ever like "Yes, yes, we're totally going on this date," only for her later to say "Nah we were never going on that date, I was fucking with you?"

That's the only kind of rejection that could ever hurt me. But jobs do it every day. So I can honestly say, as incel as I am, I don't "hate" women. But I do hate these hiring managers. I feel for hiring managers the way you probably feel about women.
It happens all the time to sub5 males

It happens all the time to sub5 males

I mean getting a "yes," and then getting a "no" and a "it was never going to happen."

She bailed on be 5 hours before a date TWICE. I had hope because I was bluepilled...that started my decline in many ways

only normies get that

I'm completely isolated from society (shut-in) and it has been like this for the past years

Un-isolate yourself. You have to try before calling yourself incel.

I've been stood up and ghosted but never led on

Just once but keep in mind it was mostly my fault. I told her I am a virgin and she lost her shit. Told a friend she was never that shocked in her life, I seemed so cool. I was 22 and she was 25 so she must have thought damn this retard didnt even kiss a girl at the age when I was rimming 3 chads a day GHOSTED. Please never ever tell a girl you're a virgin regardless of anything, it will be your chance of getting laid flushed down the fucking toilet

Yup
Through out all of secondary school/high school. She got no money out of me. Just enjoyed having an orbiter.
She's defiantly a wannabe stacey these days and judging by her mother, shes gonna end up a karen so I dodged a bullet in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back