Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been physically bullied or in a fight at school?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I think it only happened once for me, I got hit in the eye by someone opening an umbrella in my face.

I got into a fight with a fat curry manlet once in elementary school, and that was about it.

Yeah,a lot of times.My nickname was meatball ,pretty bad experience.Head in the closet,got punched everywhere,one retard trowed a chair at me once and many bad things.I was scared even to go home alone but i had to do it since i was always alone.The thing is that when i said to the teacher these things,the bullies beat me harder , so there is no point in asking for help,at least in my case.Only you can help yourself.

@depressedblackcel

Got my face pounded in before

Nearly did in elementary school but it got diffused right before, I'd have lost that one

Nothing past middle school, quite a few altercations at that time.

Yeah I hit foids

A thugmaxxed blackcel Manlet pushed me once so I pushed him back so much that he went across half a classroom and I never got bothered by him again.

I've been always avoiding physical conflict like a high inhib pussy faggot i am, despite the fact that my bullies deserved confrontation.

I was attacked plenty of times

Because of that I have extremely fast reflexes, am kind of paranoid. Also I am invulnerable to TBI's lol

Never got in a fight (cause I was always one of the smallest guys - or the smallest guy). But was hit a few times in elementary school.
Worst thing tho was this "friend" of mine who would CONSTANTLY twist my hand and do things like that to me and I couldn't do anything to stop him. And this other crazy guy who kept stabbing my leg with mechanical pencil all year and things like that.

@Incelius Savage

Yes some dumb nappy haired light skin nigger beat my ass in like 1st grade. I didn’t do anything to him he just came up behind me and started pounding me