Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever bought a condom? For what purpose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
The only use of buying a condom for incels would be before seeing a hooker.

I would also see a marginal purpose to doing so, perhaps roleplay alone as having a girlfriend. But that alone won't convince me to invest in some.

So have you ever bought a condom? For what purpose? Seeing a hooker, or other?

Yes. Out of curiosity and to learn how to use it just in case.

this
I was curious how a condom feels on a dick
it made my pp look like a weird sausage (in casing) and I felt less sensations (it was the cheapest condom pack I could find, none of that "ultra-thin" fancy shit) but overall pretty fun: I didn't have to worry about making a mess (with tissues something always spills to sides or the tissue leaks or something) and since I couldn't feel my hand directly thru the condom, it made it a little easier to imagine that I'm fucking someone

this
I was curious how a condom feels on a dick
it made my pp look like a weird sausage (in casing) and I felt less sensations (it was the cheapest condom pack I could find, none of that "ultra-thin" fancy shit) but overall pretty fun: I didn't have to worry about making a mess (with tissues something always spills to sides or the tissue leaks or something) and since I couldn't feel my hand directly thru the condom, it made it a little easier to imagine that I'm fucking someone
Truecel trait: dont use tissues anymore and dont care (lazy) if you making a mess and your clothes/bed get messy

Never, I don't even know how to ask for one properly, idk if you have to specify the size of condoms or is there even condoms of different sizes. I would probably sperg and make a fool of myself.

I bought one once to check my size, it was twice my length.

bought a whole pack cuz you know....
just incase:feelsUnreal:

No. I never bought one.
Never, I don't even know how to ask for one properly, idk if you have to specify the size of condoms or is there even condoms of different sizes. I would probably sperg and make a fool of myself.
Yeah I imagine it to be pretty embarrassing to buy condoms. If I needed them I would probably buy online or stores with self checkout.

Condoms are for cucks, betabuxxer and jestermaxxer. Chad doesn't use condoms

Just to see what it looks and feels like.

i never bought a jew tube and i never used one.

a condom package was forced upon us in highschool, there was a sex ed course or something and we had to take these home.

i remember my parents put it on the top shelf in my room, like it was a trophy or some shit. i forgot about it and eventually it expired and was thrown away.

never had any delusions that i would need condom training anytime soon, JFL
don't worry about condom training unless easy women already like you and you have several of their phone numbers

Got free condoms from the school psychologist in middle school.. but never had use of them of course

A classmate would pass out condoms when we were 13/14. He was black and cool. He was fucking a few girls in school and we thought he was a king/slayer. His Uncle used to buy him the condoms. His Uncle also used to take him to strip clubs lol so that was also a bit weird. Anyway, he gave me a few condoms throughout the school year. I would just blow them up and make water balloons or do something silly with them. I knew I wasn't going to use them for their intended purpose. My parents found a condom in my backpack once and thought I was fooling around with girls. They bought me..wait. I think they bought me condoms or either gave me the money to buy my own condoms at age 15 when I entered HS. I was just entering HS so I figured I may start having sex soon so I tried a few of the condoms on to see how they fit and also fapped into them to see how the cum leaks out so I don't embarrass myself in front of a girl.

Then fast forward to college. I'm a Freshman in college and bought myself a huge bundle of condoms from Costco because everybody hyped up college and said everyone has sex at college and there are nothing but whores left and right just fucking everybody. I got so excited I literally kept a box of condoms on me at all times during college. :feelsbadman::cryfeels: I never used a single one. I would pass them out to a few buddies if I knew they needed one but otherwise I eventually got kicked out of college and had a whole bunch of condoms leftover. I got really sexually frustrated and went through a phase where I would fuck a sextoy for a year or two. I used to fuck the sex toy with a condom on in hopes I was getting practice for when I could fuck the real thing. That got old real fast and I still had tons of condoms from years prior. Around this time my cousin (13/14) got a girlfriend so I lent him a few thinking it would take a while for him to use it. Fucker used them all over a weekend and asked me for more. I never realized he was such a Chad and eventually gave him all my supply and he used them as a teenager with all his girlfriends and side hoes. It really made me sad for a really long time. I even ended up giving away my two special condoms that I wanted to keep with me because they looked cute. One was a kuma condom that a girl gave me back in college. I think I got it because I was in anime club. Then another Hello Kitty condom that a few aides were passing out in college as well. A cute aide walked up to me during lunch and gave me a condom and a sex pamphlet. This is going to sound stupid but I was hoping to use those two condoms for my "first" since I thought it was neat. God how fucking loser I am :feelsugh:

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 11
Never bought one but my friend nought and handed it to me. I tried it

A classmate would pass out condoms when we were 13/14. He was black and cool. He was fucking a few girls in school and we thought he was a king/slayer. His Uncle used to buy him the condoms. His Uncle also used to take him to strip clubs lol so that was also a bit weird. Anyway, he gave me a few condoms throughout the school year. I would just blow them up and make water balloons or do something silly with them. I knew I wasn't going to use them for their intended purpose. My parents found a condom in my backpack once and thought I was fooling around with girls. They bought me..wait. I think they bought me condoms or either gave me the money to buy my own condoms at age 15 when I entered HS. I was just entering HS so I figured I may start having sex soon so I tried a few of the condoms on to see how they fit and also fapped into them to see how the cum leaks out so I don't embarrass myself in front of a girl.

Then fast forward to college. I'm a Freshman in college and bought myself a huge bundle of condoms from Costco because everybody hyped up college and said everyone has sex at college and there are nothing but whores left and right just fucking everybody. I got so excited I literally kept a box of condoms on me at all times during college. :feelsbadman::cryfeels: I never used a single one. I would pass them out to a few buddies if I knew they needed one but otherwise I eventually got kicked out of college and had a whole bunch of condoms leftover. I got really sexually frustrated and went through a phase where I would fuck a sextoy for a year or two. I used to fuck the sex toy with a condom on in hopes I was getting practice for when I could fuck the real thing. That got old real fast and I still had tons of condoms from years prior. Around this time my cousin (13/14) got a girlfriend so I lent him a few thinking it would take a while for him to use it. Fucker used them all over a weekend and asked me for more. I never realized he was such a Chad and eventually gave him all my supply and he used them as a teenager with all his girlfriends and side hoes. It really made me sad for a really long time. I even ended up giving away my two special condoms that I wanted to keep with me because they looked cute. One was a kuma condom that a girl gave me back in college. I think I got it because I was in anime club. Then another Hello Kitty condom that a few aides were passing out in college as well. A cute aide walked up to me during lunch and gave me a condom and a sex pamphlet. This is going to sound stupid but I was hoping to use those two condoms for my "first" since I thought it was neat. God how fucking loser I am :feelsugh:
*hug* . Sorry bro
#nohomo