Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have you ever developed a fixation on a foid you never actually spoke to?

"Beth is a shy, soft-spoken, and caring sixteen-year old girl who lived a normal life with her family."
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow:
Emily Kinney is actually in her thirties if you can believe that. I didn’t really start to find her attractive until the 5th season when she was around 18 in the show.

Emily Kinney is actually in her thirties if you can believe that. I didn’t really start to find her attractive until the 5th season when she was around 18 in the show.
Oh me too
I only find females that are attractive if they are 18+ only
Younger than that they are almost toddlers in my eyes

not necessarily oneitis, just a curiosity about a specific person who seemed notable or interesting to you. there was this really unique looking brunette at my HS who is a couple years older than me and just graduated this year. I don't really know what it is about her appearance that makes her stand out, she just does. I honestly can't list any distinctive features she has but if you saw her you would know what I'm talking about

she literally does not know I exist but whenever I saw her in public I'd think to myself 'hey it's that girl again'. I saw her at In-N-Out once but didn't make any attempt to talk to her. later I ended up next to her in line when we were filing out our AP exams, but I still didn't have the courage to talk to her. I figured I'd just end up humiliating myself and making her uncomfortable. which is probably true, so maybe it's for the best that I never had any interactions with her. to this day I still don't actually know what her name is
Doesnt happen as often anymore :soy:

I had this feeling for just over 12 years and have finally gotten over it. She's now married and has given me dirty looks on the rare occasion we'd crossed path's after high school.
holy fucking shit man 12+ years? you met her on elementary or where? jfl ive only been fixated 1 yr.

nvm just saw on high school jfl

My last oneitis from the university, and also another one who died some while ago both hold my attention to this day. They bear some resemblance to each other, but they definitely not beautiful or something, still I'm really into that type for some reason.

I have never developed a fixation on a girl I haven't spoke to, but I have fixated on girls I have had minimum contact with

Yeah. My entire life women have conditioned me to think every one of them is out of my league no matter what i do. All my life I'll never be desired.

I'm at the point where my brain struggles to connect the concepts of a girl and a relationship. So I just see foids as foids.

At least I'm not thirsty like normies.
^^ THIS!!

I've stopped fantasizing about real women 10 years ago. It's just a waste of mental activity...

Back in high school I would eavesdrop on the popular kids conversations, and they didn’t even know my name. It always hurt hearing about parties they went to when I’ve been locked in my room my entire life.

Back in high school I would eavesdrop on the popular kids conversations, and they didn’t even know my name. It always hurt hearing about parties they went to when I’ve been locked in my room my entire life.
welcome to this forum braincels fren

people actually tend to remember my name because it's weird and foreign, there's less than a hundred people in the US with the same name as me. they never have anything positive to say about me though

welcome to this forum braincels fren

people actually tend to remember my name because it's weird and foreign, there's less than a hundred people in the US with the same name as me. they never have anything positive to say about me though
I always try to stay out of the limelight, no one bullies me since no one knows I exist. I also have a unique name, but it’s not foreign just old-timey.

i used to do that all the time before i realized bitches are a dime a dozen. cured my oneitis. oneitis happens because you want what you can't have.

I had a oneitis in gradeschool, but it was just pure delusion on my part. I'm fairly certain she hated my guts, but then again I get that impression from everyone so I don't know.

There have been a few...
I have been really lovesick these past couple weeks.
I wish I was smooth like these puas