Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you ever donated plasma/blood for free or for money?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
How much does it pay?

I never did, if they paid for blood where i live i would.

How much does it pay?
varies in some states more; some less. normally $100 for first visit and then $50/visit afterwards. 1-3 weeks between visits(let body recover). Note it can take 2-3 hours for them to do the blood drawing. at least for first time since they do some tests.

if do too much might get scars and/or some iron/vitamin/plasma bullshit deficiency

varies in some states more; some less. normally $100 for first visit and then $50/visit afterwards. 1-3 weeks between visits(let body recover). Note it can take 2-3 hours for them to do the blood drawing. at least for first time since they do some tests.

if do too much might get scars and/or some iron/vitamin/plasma bullshit deficiency
I may have to try this as a NEET with no other income :feelsUgh:

Haven’t done it but if it seems like good money I wouldn’t mind.
u can check if your local LabCorp or quatro something labcorps competitor is near you.

JFL at thinking that this goes to help sick kids in hospitals or some shit. The vampire Jews come by the center every full moon to drink the blood.

JFL at thinking that this goes to help sick kids in hospitals or some shit. The vampire Jews come by the center every full moon to drink the blood.
lmao, there was a study that did show that old people who get young blood transfusions do live longer and reported more energy

I used to do it for a while. It paid like 40 bucks a pop. The service was shitty at my place but I could pump it out in 40-45 minutes sometimes so the money's good

I used to do it for a while. It paid like 40 bucks a pop. The service was shitty at my place but I could pump it out in 40-45 minutes sometimes so the money's good
how long you'd wake between hits btw

Did it for free

[UWSL]I believe you could do after 48 hours or twice a week max for plasma. So $320 a month. Just checked and now it's $750 I guess. Usually the donation itself takes around 1 hour plus[/UWSL]

I ain't giving my blood for free but for the correct price under enough financial desperation, I can do it.

No but I was once offered from them to get a sample my blood to study depression or something

after seeing the picture, i don't think i would have the guts for that shit. i've always gotten jittery and queasy after getting bloodwork. it's like letting super mosquito suck a whole bag of blood, no thanks :giga:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/vdr7dr/selling_my_plasma_for_grocery_money_shts_getting/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

many poorcels might be able to get some $$$ out of doing this. I won't because not worth the effort for me and can't take any health risks. But could be legit option for NEETs who want to save $$$ for a new GPU or something

I donate blood for free but only to unattractive Male patients. Stopped giving girls and chadmen blood years ago..:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:g

I donate blood for free but only to unattractive Male patients. Stopped giving girls and chadmen blood years ago..:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:g
cucked imo. I'd never help anyone for free unless they helped me first or have potential

I would want to just for the free $$$, but I am way too anemic most of the time to do that.

I’m too active to do it

yes OP donated blood once 2 years ago so I'd have the experience under my belt plus a free blood type ID card which IMO is useful if you need an emergency transfusion and are unconscious (plus I forget shit like that)

also having that on your person might convince others you're a nice person and spare your life like if robbing you or operating on you, I dunno

I regret not doing it sooner, you should all do this ASAP just to get the free card for your wallet. IMO worth the risk from the benefits that provides.

As for 2nd and beyond, yeah it's probably cucked but it's up to you. They push some idea that it might be healthy (prevents old jagged platelets lurking, promotes generating fresh ones) but it could be BS, dunno

I'm so lonely and isolated nowadays maybe I should go donate a 2nd time just for something to do, fuck

many poorcels might be able to get some $$$ out of doing this. I won't because not worth the effort for me and can't take any health risks. But could be legit option for NEETs who want to save $$$ for a new GPU or something
you can't sel lyour blood in Canada so it's an Americancel option only

tbh there are probably easier lower-ris ways to make the cash

Maybe I should do this to try and meet girls :panties:

That's usually why there's time recommendations (I think usually 2 or 3 months between donations) and obviously you should be eating meat after to replenish your iron, yes

Vitamins couldn't hurt if you have nutrient-poor too. Obviously also water. Isn't plasma just water+soluble vitamins?

You do get a scar but it goes away eventually. The more annoying part is the hard scar tissue left behind is harder to poke the 2nd time, so once you heal adequately that pressure won't re-initiate the bleed (a night or two's rest ought to do it) you'd want to massage that area like crazy to break up scar adhesions.

As someone who's had a catheter kept in his elbow for 8+ hours for constant blood draws (done a couple drug experiments for hundreds in past, too fat to qualify now) the needle they use for a blood donation is much thinner and you recover quicker from it.

If any of you have small arms though I'd recommend going through a bulking cycle before donating blood though. The more vascularity you build (pair combos like pushups/rows and presses/chins with occasional isos like curls and kickbacks) the easier it will be for the nurse to find your vein, and also the more blood supply you will have to heal faster when it's done.

That's a good idea even if you don't dnate blood in case you have a med emergency and need it drawn for some reason, don't want to get stuck more than necessary.

Also don't do small talk about politics, if nurses find out you're a trump supporter they miss vein on purpose to create extra stab wounds.

Last edited:
I used to donate blood for free and I tried selling plasma but they said my heart made a weird noise and i had to get a doctor approval note. I don’t sell/give anymore blood because i hate the feeling of that huge needle in my arm. I can feel it in my vein and the finger pokes suck too