Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever given a girl a ride?

Have you ever given a girl a ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I used to but I don't anymore. Fuck em'

Like in a car? No, I don't even have any female friends or acquaintances.

I got my license last year and haven't had a car since

I do not have a license

I have a full license since last year and can borrow my parent's car, but would never give a free ride to a girl. Hate being taken advantage of.

I don't even fucking have a car, and I haven't encountered any bitches wanting to have a ride on my bicycle

Yeah but i didnt get anything out of it.

Most of the time they are just profitting from "the guy with the car".

I remember once doing the free taxi cuck for a roastie that would be a skincel if a boy. I tried to make a conversation. The only words she knew might have been "yes" or "no", because she literaly didn't say anything but "yes" or "no". Afterwards, however, she made fun of me in my back because I actually offered her the ride (yeah, I was really a beta cuck by the time) and she thought I did this because I was trying to hit her or something. I did this because we were going to the same lecture and she would have been late if I had not been there. Beta cuck at its best.

I had maybe 3 or 4 really friendly ride involving a girl. But nothing that ended in a relationship, my car isn't appealing in terms of status.