Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever had a text from a Foid?

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Has a non-family member Foid ever text you?

My foid teacher texted me once for some work can't remember

From a co-worker when I was an intern.

No not in my entire life. Idk what you even text a girl about

No not in my entire life. Idk what you even text a girl about

Read another post where a Foid was boasting about getting loads of good morning/goodnight texts every day from orbiters.

I don't even want to communicate with them.

Read another post where a Foid was boasting about getting loads of good morning/goodnight texts every day from orbiters.
And thats why i dont even try to get a girlfriend. No point being the 23rd guy who messages her that day

Only ever for work-based matters.

Yes, but they were hideously ugly.

yes, my mother telling me dinners ready

Nope. In fact I got my first phone at 16, before that I just used my original DS to play games and pass the time.

Fat curry foids as well? Volcel if you wouldn’t take a skinny curry foid with subpar face.

Most of them were old as fuck and looked like grannies. Curry foids dont age well.

Yes. She needed the homework , I didn’t replied

I mean yes but not in the way I'd want lol. I have never been in a relationship despite being 27, which, specially after looking at the survey results, just highlights how much of a monumental worthless loser I am. I should've never been born, it was over since the moment I did. I'm pathetic and my life is just a whole lot of humiliation and suffering that will only end when I rope. :feelsbadman:

Curry foids are also the worst personality wise. Jbw + black woman entitlement.
Agreed. Its not hard to imagine why when 90+% of them think theyre attractive according to a survey.

I don't think so

I have had a handfull of unsolicited texts from women. NEVER lead to anything sexual. Every relationship or date was me doing ALL the work. Fuck this gay shit. If i have to work all day and pay all my shit, the pussy should come to me. Or i shouldnt have to work.

Jeez this is ropefuel. Never crossed my mind that ive never had on, but no, not even close

A female boss texted me once, she told me to get my ass to work or she'd fire me.

I do, but it's only foids from college asking for my help. Nothing else. Oh yeah, some other cunts from high school who told me to leave them away cause they're not interested. Honestly this question is pretty stupid, no offence. Texts don't count unless it's something relationship or sex related
I have had a handfull of unsolicited texts from women. NEVER lead to anything sexual. Every relationship or date was me doing ALL the work. Fuck this gay shit. If i have to work all day and pay all my shit, the pussy should come to me. Or i shouldnt have to work.
Lol, you had dates?! What the hell

A few messages a few years ago after I briefly made friends with one. Ended up being an uncomfortable wreck where she just vented about her life problems and sent me pics of dudes dicks she was sent daily, expecting me to do all the supporting. After a few months I stopped talking and she went on a rant about how I was an awful person for not forcing the friendship to continue. 0/10 experience, though getting messages from a girl was a little nice for a while.

A few messages a few years ago after I briefly made friends with one. Ended up being an uncomfortable wreck where she just vented about her life problems and sent me pics of dudes dicks she was sent daily, expecting me to do all the supporting. After a few months I stopped talking and she went on a rant about how I was an awful person for not forcing the friendship to continue. 0/10 experience, though getting messages from a girl was a little nice for a while.
She sent you dick pics? That's gross.

Can't even get a foid family member LOL.

She sent you dick pics? That's gross.
Yeah it was. I somewhat had my hopes up since lots of people seemed to think she liked me, but that made me feel like shit and was uncomfortable at the same time.

Yeah it was. I somewhat had my hopes up since lots of people seemed to think she liked me, but that made me feel like shit and was uncomfortable at the same time.
Yeah no shit bro, legit I would have told the bitch not to send me shit like that.

brag bait thread

Screen Shot 2020 03 25 at 91030 PM

Pp550x550u2

You're not an incel if you've had relationships or dates.

Why are you even on this forum

Asking for favors at school

yes asking for homework answers or some bullshit