Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever had a text from a Foid?

Maybe just once about some college homework we had to do together. We banded together because it was the only choice left. We were the class' trash. She was tiny, skinny and ugly AF.

No and also never sent one

No foid has ever given me her number because I've always known I'm ugly trash that's better off dead so I've never tried irl. I got a text on okcupid once that said "lol kys".

Yeah. It's called work colleagues asking you to cover their lazy asses

when i was a bluepilled cuck i talked with some holes on facebook but they only answered with monosyllables

Yes

Also who the fuck still uses texts?

Has a non-family member Foid ever text you?
Yes. When they needed help, because they were far too stupid to use a computer/do simple math. I am extremely bad when it comes to intellectual skills, but I still try to solve my problems alone without bothering anyone, but as soon as foids don't understand something they throw tantrums and get help - and they are far too lazy to use the Internet to get some facts/tutorials. They don't even have the ambition to learn/understand something on their own. And in the end they don't even say "Thank you!" - and there are still cucks who help them.

Yes, she asked for an eloboost in LoL which I accepted. I ran it down mid and got her account permabanned because of bad words.

a foid from the Bernie Sanders campaign texted me asking for a donation :chad: :chad: :chad:

Chad bait thread tbh

No. I've never had any personal communication or positive direct contact with foids outside of psychiatric settings.