Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had the experience of being third or fifth wheel?

DarkClown97

DarkClown97

Living is what scares me, dying is easy
★★
There was a time when I would go out with my friends and of course they had to bring their girlfriends too. After the time they made out with their girlfriends in front of me, it was like a slap in the face. They completely ignored me. I started to get frustrated and my insides filled with anger. I started having violent fantasies towards them because that was the only way I could endure it. I then left the bar because they wouldn't stop. I wonder if that's really necessary, they can make out as much as they want at their home, but no, they had to do it in front of me. I'm now done with that for a long time. Why should I go out when they only have eyes for their Girlfriends and ignore me. They don't know how worst this feels.

If you're an incel, there is no such thing as "friends". They keep you so they look better next to you. They like to show off their genetic superiority to remind you about your place in the hierarchy. All boils down to this.

No. I am not Justus Grossbier...I never bothered with NTs.

There was a time when I would go out with my friends and of course they had to bring their girlfriends too. After the time they made out with their girlfriends in front of me, it was like a slap in the face. They completely ignored me. I started to get frustrated and my insides filled with anger. I started having violent fantasies towards them because that was the only way I could endure it. I then left the bar because they wouldn't stop. I wonder if that's really necessary, they can make out as much as they want at their home, but no, they had to do it in front of me. I'm now done with that for a long time. Why should I go out when they only have eyes for their Girlfriends and ignore me. They don't know how worst this feels.
I guess you have one final CHOice to make about your friendship :bigbrain:

If you're an incel, there is no such thing as "friends". They keep you so they look better next to you. They like to show off their genetic superiority to remind you about your place in the hierarchy. All boils down to this.
Yeah, I think you're right. I already had this thought too.

Exactly.

To answer OP's question, I've never been a third or fifth wheel. I've never even been a wheel in the first place, having always been a non-factor in the sexual market.

I wonder if that's really necessary, they can make out as much as they want at their home, but no, they had to do it in front of me.
That's just rude in general, but ten times so to do that in front of an incel friend. Still though, I imagine y'all are all pretty young, that definitely seems like the kind of thing that goes down in the 19-25 age range more than any other. People get swept away with their desires and just ignore you because they haven't learned yet that you can't ignore your friends. A lot of people never learn that lesson at all.

It happened once, being a fifth. They never stopped for kissing and shit thou so not as suicidefuel. Would have left otherwise

Yes lol, all the time.

Sometimes looking back at it, I think many of my so called friends just used me to boost their egos or something. They brought me with them to places to make a comparison of how much better they look.

I only ever met like 2 or 3 people in my life who weren't total fucks to me. Sad thing is I was too blind to see this before. I was too bluepilled and was taken advantage of many times by people who just wanted to make fun of me.

Not really, I don't interact with normies and AFAIK all my friends from high school are virgins.

One time I invited a girl to a concert as a date, and she came with a guy, they sat together and kissed. I was just shocked the whole time.

Yes lol, all the time.

Sometimes looking back at it, I think many of my so called friends just used me to boost their egos or something. They brought me with them to places to make a comparison of how much better they look.

I only ever met like 2 or 3 people in my life who weren't total fucks to me. Sad thing is I was too blind to see this before. I was too bluepilled and was taken advantage of many times by people who just wanted to make fun of me.
Yes, I was blind too and did not realise that they used me to boost their ego. But now I see the truth. And I'll never let this happen again. I quitted socializing long time ago

One time I invited a girl to a concert as a date, and she came with a guy, they sat together and kissed. I was just shocked the whole time.
That sucks man, I know this feeling

You are seem as object of public mockey if you are a virgin by other sexhavers, they were never friends, if someone tells you they have a girlfriend or they had, just be rude, no respect should be given

You are seem as object of public mockey if you are a virgin by other sexhavers, they were never friends, if someone tells you they have a girlfriend or they had, just be rude, no respect should be given
You're right