Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you ever punched someone or been punched by someone?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I've been in a few fights as a kid which involved a bit of striking and grappling but none of them actually involved punches being thrown in either direction.
Just wondering if anyone had experience with that.

I beat twin normie faggots in high school cuz they made fun of my necklace in front of 2 blonde stacys, after that they said wait here after school, I did for a whole week no one came for this faggots :feelshaha::feelshaha:

The first time I can recall I punched someone with a body shot in 3rd grade for making fun of my crayons or something idk. They went down and I got in trouble for it.

tons of impacts to my head (some self induced) that I'm sure have lowered my IQ over time

Yes, quite a bit of both, its Bad tho society hâtes that shit

The first time I can recall I punched someone with a body shot in 3rd grade for making fun of my crayons or something idk. They went down and I got in trouble for it.
They were right to punish you, you shouldn't attack people over saying you have shit crayons

Too high inhib to engage a fight

Too high inhib to engage a fight
you might still instinctively do it if someone started one with you
though TBH my only contribution in the one I had in HS was holding up my arms to shield myself as a grape-throwing jew swung his lunch tray at my face

Yeah and I punched and stabbed a 15 year old with a pencil on his arm after he wouldn't stop messing with my and flicking and slapping my head and hair on the bus. After that I kinda just quit taking the bus. I told the foid mother her son to fuck off or he's losing an eye. She never responded again nor did the kid return to fuck with me again. It was a good memory. I was only 14 at the time. And he was two inches taller than me and dirty blonde.

When I was a Youngcel, I hung with my coworkers who were bros, and one time we went to rave. After the retarded EDM concert we walked the night streets, I was walking with one of my friends, on the corner of our eyes, my coworker was shoving, yelling, swinging and missing with some chubby guy. When I saw them fight I remember legit sighed because I HAD to back them up, otherwise I'd be a pussy, so with the stealth of a ninja because I was a few feet away from them, I went In unnoticed and clocked the guy on the back side of his head, stumbled him forward a little, before a whole scrimmage began and ended in a few seconds as people stepped in. Luckily I got out with only a left a red mark.

At the height of Covid, I was running with no mask on, and a lanky dork with glasses gestured at me at the corner of my eye when I ran past him. I took out my headphones and said "can I help you" because I thought I had dropped something. He said "use your head, put a mask on." and pointed his finger to his head. I pretended I couldn't hear him to get closer, then I pimp slapped him and his glasses flew 20 feet in the air. For a moment he was stunned, then he started squealing that's "fucking assault." I legit for a split second thought about just knocking him the fuck out and taking his wallet or something Lol, but I just told him, "what are you gonna do about it bitch," and fucking ran home real fast too incase he called the cops lmao

more times than i could ever count

So it would be based for chad to punch me if I said Chad had ugly crayons?
Nah only an incel can do that if Chad said that. What shitty hayshake are you drinking to come up with delirious delusions

Of course, that’s why i will probably be jailed in a few months

I bet you were drunk af sometimes, since i am an alcoholic too and this shit makes you lose all your sense of danger sometimes
sometimes drunk, sometimes not.

A couple of gtime, But I never started it.

never, but i should be caving in ppl's teeth though.

the ppl that incelize me

Been hit and done some hitting. Got relentlessly bullied as a kid, which probably contributes a lot to my hate of others.
Punched some fucker on a train a few years back who was laughing at me. Ended up with a police caution as a result. Real low IQ moment.

Yeah but in primary school so it doesn't count. I remember once a kid throw a ball of mud at me (hit me right in the head) and I started chasing him until I grabbed him by the shirt and started punching him in the head until the teacher separated us. TKO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hit several times, and got hit once.

I remember notably having hit a foid in the face in 7th grade and got away with it

What happened?

Stabbed this Russian tallfag kid in the head with a pencil for bullying me. That was the only time I was low-inhib enough to unload my inner sand nigger onto an unsuspecting pigskin vodka-drinker.
Based (in videogame)

yes (in video game)

my parents used to beat me. now I'm too big for them to beat me

lol in midschool i get beaten twice and beat one dude once