Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever seen a guy as ugly as or uglier than you with a girlfriend?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I’ve seen many tbh but I don’t feel lifefuel nor jealousy because these foids are only with them for some ulterior motives.

With an age similar to mine? No.

But it's not that uncommon to see ugly boomers with their wive and kids

Never in my life, unless you're talking about old people. Every guy who's around my age that had/has a GF was AT LEAST 6/10.

Yea but they tend to be taller than me or white. Usually they also smoke and are degenerate humans so

Its not lifefuel at all, it's 100% of the time a betabuxx situation

Idk i never go out

Yes, which makes it even more frustrating

Very often, but they are NTmaxxed and outgoing unlike me

Last edited:
Seems like some incels here overestimate their „appeal“. It’s normal to overestimate your own physical appearance, but what matters is how foids rate you, not what you think about yourself.

Yes, and they're all neurotypical. :feelsjuice:

ya but they are taller and NT for the most part

Like in the face, yes. But NEVER shorter than me (occasionally about my height but much much more comely overall).

I have, but they are generally from eastern part of India with their ugly east Indian foids. I have never seen a North Indian guy who's as ugly as me or uglier than me with gf.

Plenty of times.Bettabuxing is the norm in 3rd world shitholes.

Yes but she was a used up whore

Only a very few times. But everytime, the guy was either taller (not hard to achieve :feelsrope:) or far older than me (like a boomer in the 2nd case).

Its not lifefuel at all, it's 100% of the time a betabuxx situation
This

Seeing my comparable looks situation with family and acquaintances only makes me want to give up more.

No, because I'm a 2.5-3/10.

Yes but they are either a betabuxx or the foid is a control freak and is in change of the relationship.

They are only 1% of all couples I have seen though.

Occasionally, but they're probably either betabuxxers or extremely NT. Most of the guys I see with gfs and families mogg me.

I'm not sure. I've never seen guys with the same level of acne scars that I have.

Legitimately no

Yeah. I've seen a 5'2 curry with an above average hapa foid. A 5'5 curry with a good looking white foid, and another 5'4 ricecel with an average looking white foid.
I saw a 5’2 curry in my class dating a blonde average white girl, I had to be mogged by an NT oofy doofy for the reminder of the year. :feelsrope:

I’ve seen many tbh but I don’t feel lifefuel nor jealousy because these foids are only with them for some ulterior motives.
backhome,yeah i see all the time(but backhome is much much much easier even to just betabuxx).

here in london though?yeah,no lol.most guys mog me hard in height(i am 5'8) and are often rich or have way way way more money then me(i live in a semi decent area).

Yeah but older than me and he had a expensive car which suggests beta buxxing

Yeah. I've seen a 5'2 curry with an above average hapa foid. A 5'5 curry with a good looking white foid, and another 5'4 ricecel with an average looking white foid.
How did you cope with the brutality??

Yeah but with gfs who are uglier

Sub-5, Obese, High inhib Autist.
No one who looks anything like me could ever attract the attention of a foid, even if neuronormative. :feelskek:

Yes, I have. And they have always been betamaxxing, among the couples that I actually know. Among the ugly guy hot foid couples that I do not know, I've noticed that the bitch is almost always nicely dressed and decked out, a strong indication of a gold digging relationship

Lookism is so 2015... don't you know looking like an animal is the real deal?