Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever smiled to a foid irl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
As topic says, have you ever done it? Only foids that you didnt know previously count. What were their reactions when you did?

They would turn their face away miliseconds after i watch them

I'm not that autistic

The fuck would I do that for jfl:lul:. That would be complete social suicide

No I fucking hate them.
They can eat my shit.

They'll think I'm rapist creepy and call the cops on me or give me a disguted look (this already happened so many times to me before)

They would turn their face away miliseconds after i watch them
Same here dude. Same here. Yesterday I was walking and a foid was going my way. I looked at her and noticed she was looking at me at that moment and the moment I looked, she turned her eyes away. Like in a nanosecond.

Coyly and briefly...until I remembered something:

Group Therapy Update:

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

Yes.....I kept this in mind when I encountered Shannon Rose B in a hospital waiting room. She was blowing kisses at every guy in the room except me. I thought of how she flirted with tall blonde Chads and felt immediate disgust. And then I recalled how she preferred a tall Chad over me three years prior to that incident. Those things ended any "respect" for her.

As for legitimate circumstance, it was when a mentally-ill morena started "fake laughing" at my answers in a group therapy game. I was jittery from severe anxiety yet still had some pleasure from it, though I didn't fully smile.

Last edited:
No but I have stared and wondered what it would be like to be with them, to maim them, pin them down

Few weeks ago.

Returning home from the gymcoping. I'm passing in front of a small restaurant near my home where the waitress is a dark haired cute pixie girl a bit younger than me. She is opening the doors. Our eyes met and my mind went blank, it was like I hit my head. I involuntary smile and greet them in the most incel voice ever. Anxiously went home and slept thinking about it.

:cryfeels:

yes, all the time, I think that smiling makes me look less ugly :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Few weeks ago.

Returning home from the gymcoping. I'm passing in front of a small restaurant near my home where the waitress is a dark haired cute pixie girl a bit younger than me. She is opening the doors. Our eyes met and my mind went blank, it was like I hit my head. I involuntary smile and greet them in the most incel voice ever. Anxiously went home and slept thinking about it.

:cryfeels:
What was her reaction?
yes, all the time, I think that smiling makes me look less ugly :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
My foid cousin told me when I smile I look approachable abd when I dont, I look like I was mad at the whole world.

What was her reaction?

My foid cousin told me when I smile I look approachable abd when I dont, I look like I was mad at the whole world.
They greeted me too (the owner was also there)

She probably thought about how ugly and retarded I am

idk I always have a mask on

I don't smile in general. I don't feel happy enough to smile, I don't like faking a smile out of "politeness," and my smile is ugly anyway. I used to smile very slightly out of nervousness when I was more bluepilled and was talking to anyone (regardless of gender), but I don't have any specific memories of that and I don't know if it was even noticeable.

Last edited:
encino man som GIF

I am even more ugly when I smile so the answer is no

As topic says, have you ever done it? Only foids that you didnt know previously count. What were their reactions when you did?
I smirked at a foid when she dropped her groceries

I usually get a death stare from them most of the time. But some women do smile back though. But that's about it. No chance for any conversations past that.