Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever tried psychoselics?

DioptricAtol

DioptricAtol

Fuck you
★★
Have any of you tried psilocybin mushrooms, LSD etc. as means of trying to ascend? What was your experience?

They get recommended quite often as a treatment for depression. In my case didn't work out cause in the end you will face the harsh reality anyway, they don't change who you really are.

No, but I would like to. Only thing that concerns me is having a bad trip

They are very unpredictable, the shittier your mood is the higher the chance for a bad one.

I would like to, especially shrooms.
You can just use them to microdose, which doesn't make you "trip" it just basically does what anti-depressants are supposed to do.

They are very unpredictable, the shittier your mood is the higher the chance for a bad one.
I heard meditating beforehand is a good thing.

Yeah, plus I take kike pills so, maybe that would affect it too

Yeah, plus I take kike pills so, maybe that would affect it too
Some kike pills like antipsychotics (quetiapine for example) completely negate them, so the trip won't even happen or you can use the pills as safety breaks.

I would like to, especially shrooms.

You can just use them to microdose, which doesn't make you "trip" it just basically does what anti-depressants are supposed to do.
Used to microdose shrooms for like half a year. Made my mood slightly better but that's it.

i hate that this shit country makes every drugcope illegal fuck america

i hate that this shit country makes every drugcope illegal fuck america
AmERica has full of spics and niggERs selling much stuff.

What about Slavic shitholes whERe lack of social circle means litERal death

Last edited:
Have any of you tried psilocybin mushrooms, LSD etc. as means of trying to ascend? What was your experience?

They get recommended quite often as a treatment for depression. In my case didn't work out cause in the end you will face the harsh reality anyway, they don't change who you really are.
Yeah, still do them, if anything it’s pure blackpill in the truest form, it takes away the seriousness of life and turns it into joker tier of how much shit ppl think matters but it’s all cope, no hiding for ur trucel face if tripping , also why the fuck would it help you ascend? It’s helped me become a nicer person and just not give a fuck but that doesn’t net you pussy, I just try to be good to people cuz it feels good not being a dick, but sometimes people can be a real pain in the ass and you have to put them in their place

If you want a detailed experience report on diff dosages of lsd or combos like lsd + 5mapb, lsdxm, lsd + 4 ho met or mipt, different 4 substituted tryptamines etc, just hmu. They’re great copes and I think everyone should try them tbh.

no, but honestly I wanted to try shrooms as people say that at certain doses you become an entirely different person

I've done shrooms and will be doing an MDMA therapy soon (in minecraft). MDMA apparently will be legal for prescription by the end of this year.

Shrooms don't "cure depression" or whatever the hell, but they may change how you look at things. If you're tunnel visioning in life and can't see other perspectives, shrooms can break that inertia. It also removes any copes and filters your mind tells yourself, so it can get really raw. You might see repressed memories. At high doses, shrooms are not happy pills, they amplify whatever you are feeling. But microdosing on shrooms can help you chill out because they break inertia so if you're obsessed with something that is making you anxious, your mind sort of melts and you can start thinking about something else.

I like to use lsd as frequently as possible, but I never change as a person from anything i learned. I go back to my old ways the day after. It does make me much more NT and empathetic during the trip.