Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever tried roping before?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
I did in 2019. I haven’t tried since but Im fat and lazy now. One day I guess that’s our demise. Not getting old ,we are dumb to live until 80 and suffer. but have you guys ever tried if so how?

I've experimented with partial suspension with a ligature, but always too scared to follow through when I start feeling the bursting head sensation. I know if I am going to rope it has to be the kick the chair short drop method: a method where I can't back out. Survival instinct is really strong and can't be beaten with willpower alone in most cases.

Bildschirmfoto 2023 05 18 um 203104

"Once you start down the dark path, forever it will dominate your destiny"
“If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are, a different game you should play.”

I did in 2019. I haven’t tried since but Im fat and lazy now. One day I guess that’s our demise. Not getting old ,we are dumb to live until 80 and suffer. but have you guys ever tried if so how?
Yeah, I did in 2017. It was too painful and my head felt like it's gonna explode. I'll use sodium nitrite instead.