Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever used incel lingo IRL?

LibreForAll

LibreForAll

Greycel
I have never, but a few times I almost did and I'm afraid I will one day soon.

No because I'm smart enough to not talk like I do online.
Only idiots use online lingo out in real life. Like those that say "lol" instead of laugh or say "bruh" or "GG" and whatever shit. This means you still haven't had your brain seeped through your skull as you haven't yet even though you almost did.

yeah I went up to the cashuier at mcdonalds and said "I'll have a double blackpill hamlossus burger wth extra roast beef" the look on his face was epic

I have never, but a few times I almost did and I'm afraid I will one day soon.

No, using internet meme language IRL is cringe anyway. Use domain appropriate language - don't reveal yourself as blackpilled to your ''''social circle''''''.

I use "it's over" and "boyo" a lot tbh. I feel those ones are nonspecific enough to avoid immediate crucifixion from normies, yet potential brocels out there can still pick up on it. It's mostly involuntary though

I have, but someone asked me if I knew what it meant so I was explaining it

yeah I went up to the cashuier at mcdonalds and said "I'll have a double blackpill hamlossus burger wth extra roast beef" the look on his face was epic

:feelskek:
chortled

All my younger male relatives speak incel lingo in high school and most of 95% caucasian student body know it too.
Just about all of them know what Chad and stacy are.

Rich upper class whiteys always keep up with the latest culture.

I use "foid" with a friend that is red pilled.

Double blackpill hamlossus burger with extra roast beef's me

I constantly talk in incel lingo with my mom :feelscomfy:

Only idiots use online lingo out in real life. Like those that say "lol" instead of laugh or say "bruh" or "GG" and whatever shit. This means you still haven't had your brain seeped through your skull as you haven't yet even though you almost did.
you're not as smart as you think you are

The most I've ever caught myself saying was "Brutal" and "it's over" a few times and those could just be conflated with how I talk/sayings I use.
JFL if you use lingo from this site with anyone outside of the site but your IRL brocels.

I once used Chad and my friend got very suspicious and wanted to know what discord servers I've been using :lul: he's probably on this forum tbh

I only hate when people use acronyms irl when it's the same number of syllables so they don't actually save any time and it's just pointless.

I've used "just x theory" when somebody suggests or says something retarded

Exclaimed "its over" and "brutal" out loud a couple times

No cause I'm not a retard.

yea "manlets" and "curries"

I don’t even interact with anyone irl tbh. The only thing I am worried about is accidentally saying foid

I use the term femoid, foid and femarrhoid in real life. Holes are not women.

I don't have anyone to talk to, I told a Thai hooker "because it's over" once when she asked "why you come to thailand to boom boom lady you not old man"

I don't talk to people IRL

I once called women "toilets" when talking to a friend. It would not a been possible in any other situation.

You are dumb if you do.

No, using internet meme language IRL is cringe anyway. Use domain appropriate language - don't reveal yourself as blackpilled to your ''''social circle''''''.

Yeah. I say “buddy boyo” and “tbhtbh” and “low IQ/high IQ”

Yeah. I say “buddy boyo” and “tbhtbh” and “low IQ/high IQ”

For tbhtbh, do you say, "Tee Be Aych Tee Be Aych"?

I told my ex-friend about the dogpill, he wasn't the same after that

You're implying that incels have friends IRL to say incel lingo to.

You're implying that incels have friends IRL to say incel lingo to.
Nah I just accidently used it with my mom that day so i wondered. I don't have any friends left. Just cancer aqcuintances wwho dgaf about me.

Nah I just accidently used it with my mom that day so i wondered. I don't have any friends left. Just cancer aqcuintances wwho dgaf about me.
Misery

I don't speak English irl so no

When I started working in a kitchen I called the roast beef "roastie" and almost panicked. Nobody caught on though.