Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever witnessed someone getting cold approached by a woman?

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
This is one of the incel myths that is so rare and I've only seen it happen twice. The last time it was with a twink friend from high school who got approached by a little boy delivering his older sis' number to him. Very romantic.

Nope. I've seen countless foids send IOIs to my Chad friends though.
Women don't cold approach because their egos are too fragile to handle rejection

Yep but only once at university. That one won't be called romantic though.

Cunts dont need to do shit now coz of dating apps. Same with chads and giga chads. Most youtube cold approaches are chads showing off their great "personalities". In reality, they could sit at home and match with good looking women from the comfort of their homes.

Dating apps have changed the rules. You no longer have to do hundreds of cold approaches in order to realize your sub-humanity.

I saw three foids catcalling a chadlite on the street. Suicidefuel, the foids were pretty.

No, but Ive never been in any kind of social gathering

What kind of a approach it was then?
The guy was upper tier normie from a very wealthy family. The girl was more into his status than his looks. So it won't be romantic in anyway.

I was walking the hallways with my Chad friend "tall, blue eyes blonde hair". And some girl came up and gave him a paper with her number on it

The closest I have heard is "That guy is cute".

I was walking the hallways with my Chad friend "tall, blue eyes blonde hair". And some girl came up and gave him a paper with her number on it

was she in his league or below it?

I was out with some friends about 10 years ago. We met up with some other people and one of them was a ripped 6' 3" ex-serviceman. A little while later a 7/10 approached him and after about 15 seconds she was asking him to "take me home and fuck me", in almost those exact words. I've seen a woman cold approach and in hindsight it was probably my first red pill.

No, women mostly do it very subtly and I have seen that done many times before to my chad friends.

Yes, he was Chad. It happens often to Chad.

Not a single time

:feelskek: what did they say to him
They called him pretty and asked for a phonenumber. Guy just laughed and continued on his way. Chad doesn't need to pick girls on the street.

Sadly yes, tons of times. Foids cold approach chad all the time.

Funniest thing about it is that foids have absolutely zero wit, charm, originality or subtlety. They just walk up and are like “teehee ur so hot omg lets fuck”. Worst thing is it always works for them because JUST EXIST MODE.

Back in HS, a girl came to me asking for advice on how to declare her love to my younger brother. And then she got rejected because my brother didn't really understand what was happening lol.

On
This is one of the incel myths that is so rare and I've only seen it happen twice. The last time it was with a twink friend from high school who got approached by a little boy delivering his older sis' number to him. Very romantic.

in the club yes

Nope. I've seen countless foids send IOIs to my Chad friends though.
Women don't cold approach because their egos are too fragile to handle rejection
Yea I’ve seen warm approaches though fairly often.

I've seen it happen multiple times, lol. High school and in university.

Yep i have, went to the bar with my only friend and a bitch approached him and offered him a hit from her vaporizer, they later ended up fucking that same night as i was home alone as always with a brutal hangover... I hate my fucking life.
Of course i was not even offered a hit even though i was clearly there with my friend and she let him smoke, luckily my chadlight friend insisted on her letting me get a hit of the vaporizer too, if it wasn't for him i would of got totally ignored, even though i was clearly speaking up and making my presence known.
Of course my chadlight friend informed me the next day she was fucking engaged JFL.....
Sadly yes, tons of times. Foids cold approach chad all the time.

Last edited:
Cold approach in what sense? In the sense that they ask them out on a date? I haven't witnessed it personally.

In the sense that they do all the talking and basically throw themselves at a man, touch him etc. so he knows that he won't be rejected? Yes I have witnessed this.

Sorry guys it happens every day. Once I was in an Irish pub and saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She walked up to some black guy and started grinding on him. He blew her off like she was only a 10 and he could easily find an 11 or else she'd still be waiting around for him later

Where I live in US white girls love BBC. I know that hurts a lot of people

Cold approach in what sense? In the sense that they ask them out on a date? I haven't witnessed it personally.

In the sense that they do all the talking and basically throw themselves at a man, touch him etc. so he knows that he won't be rejected? Yes I have witnessed this.

Both you described is approaching, so yes.

Yes, one happened to another dude I knew, some girl approached him , obviously insecure so she did it with her friend, but she asked for his snapchat, handed him her phone to type it in himself. Girl was trash, and probably a massive whore but still.

I saw Chad in my HS with around 15-20 girls sat around him (grabbing chairs from the cafeteria and shit to be in the harem) talking or something. Try not to kill yourselves, buddyboyos.