Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried killing yourself before?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I always chicken out. There was this one time I thought about slicing my throat with a sharp knife. I had the knife in my hand, but couldn't do it. Now I have been thinking about stabbing my guts with a power drill.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Akarin said:
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

it takes courage to off yourself. Respect to the fallen brothers

As long as my family still lives I cannot kill myself

Robinxyz said:
I always chicken out. There was this one time I thought about slicing my throat with a sharp knife. I had the knife in my hand, but couldn't do it. Now I have been thinking about stabbing my guts with a power drill.

Both of those methods would be painful. I need a gun.

why would i, i wanna live duh

Kointo said:
Both of those methods would be painful. I need a gun.

carvao.png

+

banheiro_clean_e_com_personalidade_5a93_original.jpg

No dirt and no pain.

Kointo said:
SeifEsteem said:
why would i, i wanna live duh
And why do you want to live?

the chemicals in my brain tells me to live therefore i do wat else u want

"

SeifEsteem said:

"

That's what I expected. It's why I'm here too.

Kointo said:
SeifEsteem said:
"
That's what I expected. It's why I'm here too.

the objective fact is that life is random

to exert control over is by inserting notions of human, cultural, and social ideals along with romanticism is to put a false narrative that life is random

you and i have no meaning to life

we only exist to live in our environment and to produce offspring which we have failed to do

however, due to consciousness that mades us aware that death ends the randomness that enabled life, it is in our interest to continue to seeing it generating numbers as the chemicals in our brains already determined by millions of years worth of evolutionary behavior hard wiring "randomness" into instinct

btw i love gambling gimme some money

SeifEsteem said:

to exert control over is by inserting notions of human, cultural, and social ideals along with romanticism is to put a false narrative that life is random

we only exist to live in our environment and to produce offspring which we have failed to do

however, due to consciousness that mades us aware that death ends the randomness that enabled life, it is in our interest to continue to seeing it generating numbers as the chemicals in our brains already determined by millions of years worth of evolutionary behavior hard wiring "randomness" into instinct

What do you mean by life being "random".

Kointo said:
SeifEsteem said:
What do you mean by life being "random".

5511da10a68f08bd5ca8ac747a2ac5cd.png

No. I cling on to hope that a woman will love me, besides I'm too young to kill myself and if I do I will go down with hundreds of others.

SeifEsteem said:

But life isn't random. Things happen because of our environment, our appearance, and our psyche that has been built up from years of experience. We react to things on instinct or thought.

Kointo said:
SeifEsteem said:
But life isn't random. Things happen because of our environment, our appearance, and our psyche that has been built up from years of experience. We react to things on instinct or thought.

the very creation and evolution of life was determined by self selecting factors to suit the random environment that was created by a random event, nothing is calculated, it only exists due to CHANCE that enabled it to occur

instincts or thought along with the experiences are merely self selection to persist in the random environment

life exists only because the sun wasn't too far or close to burn up the smallest forms of life and that a random reaction somehow created it

for all we know, there mightve been multiple occurances of life on earth however the last singular cell to survive the sun so therefore it is our ancestor (and not the other possibile failed singular cells of another genetic form that got burnt up)

self selection occusrs in the parameters it is given in, if it fails then something else will fill that void because it was decided that it would be more efficient to do so

SeifEsteem said:
the very creation and evolution of life was determined by self selecting factors to suit the random environment that was created by a random event, nothing is calculated, it only exists due to CHANCE that enabled it to occur

instincts or thought along with the experiences are merely self selection to persist in the random environment  

life exists only because the sun wasn't too far or close to burn up the smallest forms of life and that a random reaction somehow created it

for all we know, there mightve been multiple occurances of life on earth however the last singular cell to survive the sun so therefore it is our ancestor (and not the other possibile failed singular cells of another genetic form that got burnt up)

self selection occusrs in the parameters it is given in, if it fails then something else will fill that void because it was decided that it would be more efficient to do so

Anyway, this is going to be my last year. If by  December 2018 I'm not dating my looksmatch, then I will kill myself with the power drill ( no guns in my country). I can't imagine myself turning 30 and getting older. Death is natural so it can't be bad.

Robinxyz said:
Anyway, this is going to be my last year. If by  December 2018 I'm not dating my looksmatch, then I will kill myself with the power drill ( no guns in my country). I can't imagine myself turning 30 and getting older. Death is natural so it can't be bad.

It isn't bad, but you won't feel that way in the moment.

42cel said:

+ I don't really want to live or die. I just want to sleep and dream forever (I lose my self awareness if the dream is not lucid)

Kointo said:
It isn't bad, but you won't feel that way in the moment.

I've given a go at life...I've already lived long enough. It is better to go now than keep on living an aimless life. It is senior year for me.

Robinxyz said:
I've given a go at life...I've already lived long enough. It is better to go now than keep on living an aimless life. It is senior year for me.

Senior year in high school?

I thought about ending my suffering only to realize that suicide is dumb.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I thought about ending my suffering only to realize that suicide is dumb.

Suicide isn't "dumb"

What do you mean?

Never. I've had thoughts about it before but I wouldn't seriously consider doing it, at least for now.

Kointo said:
Suicide isn't "dumb"

What do you mean?
You shouldn't kill yourself because society hates you, i know i don't and it gives me the will to live.
I think it's a sign of weakness.

42cel said:

Same. Im kind of waiting for my parents to die and my brothers to completely forget me. Then, i will have no reason for not doing it.

Suicide that that is induced by bullying or any other means that is meant to oust you out of society by taking your life isn't smart, by not killing yourself and choosing to simply opt out of it, you stick around and it pisses normie society off because it wants you to die, it wants you to give in and hang yourself or shoot yourself or whatever, it wishes to use you as a prop for spreading its shitty agendas and showing off its virtue by signaling it to oblivion so it feels good about itself, this is all subconscious of course as it will never tell you to kill yourself explicitly unless it does.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Suicide that that is induced by bullying or any other means that is meant to oust you out of society by taking your life isn't smart, by not killing yourself and choosing to simply opt out of it, you stick around and it pisses normie society off because it wants you to die, it wants you to give in and hang yourself or shoot yourself or whatever, it wishes to use you as a prop for spreading its shitty agendas and showing off its virtue by signaling it to oblivion so it feels good about itself, this is all subconscious of course as it will never tell you to kill yourself explicitly unless it does.

If you want to end your suffering, then you should.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClssOEBygk&t[/video]

Kointo said:
If you want to end your suffering, then you should.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClssOEBygk&t[/video]
Anyone is free to do so, but i refuse to do it and i choose to ease my suffering by means of coping because i refuse to make normies happy or rich or otherwise by killing myself, even a brief moment of them laughing for about a minute at my miserable life or doing their small talk about about my death, i will not grant them.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Anyone is free to do so, but i refuse to do it and i choose to ease my suffering by means of coping because i refuse to make normies happy or rich or otherwise by killing myself, even a brief moment of them laughing for about a minute at my miserable life or doing their small talk about about my death, i will not grant them.

They already do that. Go to kiwifarms or inceltears.

Kointo said:
They already do that. Go to kiwifarms or inceltears.
They do indeed but their goal is for me to off myself and i won't help them achieve it, even if they deny it, it's in their subconsciousness, they make fun of me because they hope i kill myself, i won't and this gives me the will to live for as long as possible.

I really want to die right now. Maybe soon.

Lack of courage. Shouldn't be a surprise. I never should have had to do this in the first place, I should't have been born. This is why we need laws preventing sub5 from reproducing. This would make the world a far better place, so I don't understand why they don't just making it a fucking law already.

One time when a girl lied (or defamed) about me.

I tried to starve myself to....

That's the only time I've ever thought about....

But now, I don't think of.... As they're some goals I like to achieve or accomplish.

nope im too pussy to do it. Like i pretty much have suicidal thoughts for most of my days, but i dont think i can ever act on it because

like i said, im pussy and that humans have the natural instinct of survival implanted in them.

Thats why its harder to shoot yourself with a gun or knife the throat, i think jumping off bridge is a little bit easier but not saying its the easiest way to sui.