Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you tried to improve yourself as everyone suggests?

Have you tried to improve yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm not being sarcastic and it's not a rhetorical question. I'd just like to know if you have applied the advise everyone else says about improving personality, working out, grooming, etc. I did try. Two times. The first time when I was a teenager. I worked out and went on a diet tried to improve my "style" It was all useless. The only thing that changed was that I went from being a fat ugly loser to be a skinny ugly loser. That's all. The second time happned right before I joined this forum and it was even more painful. I tried to "put myself out there". I tried to be funnier, tried to talk to girls more, I tried to make more friends, I tried to help women the best I could. Nothing. Women avoided my presence. The couldn't stand being near me. I just became a creep a weirdo. I realized it was over. Has somethin similar happend to you? Have you tried to improve yourself?

Last edited:
Working out and keeping clean are the only things worth doing

Yes. If i didn't actually try i couldn't call myself an incel.

People on internet: "Just get a nice haircut bro"

Me at 18:

17865.jpg

Yes for almost a decade now. I mog people in the body department, in the job/education department, I cured my teenage acne long ago, dress better, I'm not socially awkward etc

Doesn't matter if you're unattractive.

No, because their suggested ways were directed into cuckmaxxing and betabuxxing

I gymmaxxed and socializemaxxed. Also fashionmaxxed. Doesn't matter because I'm turbomanlet.

I gymmaxxed and socializemaxxed. Also fashionmaxxed. Doesn't matter because I'm turbomanlet.

Damn i wish i could socialcirclemax. Impossible for a social autist like myself.

I don't think most people's idea of what is a good human being is worth shit, so I'll stick to being myself, thanks.

Damn i wish i could socialcirclemax. Impossible for a social autist like myself.
Tbh I can't even tell you what would be worse. If you are autist and have no real social life that has to suck but if you're an incel you are probably better of this way. I'm normiemaxxed and live a normal life except for my inceldom. But every day it gets harder to keep the fassade of being normal and not snapping. You see/experience way more blackpills when you socialize and normies still except you to stay in line.

Tbh I can't even tell you what would be worse. If you are autist and have no real social life that has to suck but if you're an incel you are probably better of this way. I'm normiemaxxed and live a normal life except for my inceldom. But every day it gets harder to keep the fassade of being normal and not snapping. You see/experience way more blackpills when you socialize and normies still except you to stay in line.

Well, ive seen uglier guys than me go on dates etc due to having a social circle. Meanwhile i have very few friends @ 32 years and find it impossible to interact with any group with 2 or more people. But youre prolly right, i dont know what difference it would make when looks are the final deciding factor.

Well, ive seen uglier guys than me go on dates etc due to having a social circle. Meanwhile i have very few friends @ 32 years and find it impossible to interact with any group with 2 or more people. But youre prolly right, i dont know what difference it would make when looks are the final deciding factor.
If you have average face and height it might be worth to try reduce your autism. Jewpillmaxx, therapymaxx, mentaltrainingmaxx could work for you then..

If you have average face and height it might be worth to try reduce your autism. Jewpillmaxx, therapymaxx, mentaltrainingmaxx could work for you then..

Iam too comfy coping here atm. Outside world is full of rejection and misery for a sub-7 male.

I only ended up making a bigger fool of myself. Now I cringe hard at all the times i tried hard to be confident and failed.

Yes, I oded on acutane and tried different diets and I still have bad acne. I lifted weights for a year and a half, but realized how pointless it is since I would see obese guys and stick thin skinny guys dating the girls of my dreams because of their good facial bones or tallfag height. All that matters is facial bones and height for guys. I also got a haircut and wore contacts. When it comes to talking to people everyone would give me 1-3 word replies and not want to continue the conversation, or they would instantly look at me and vomit in disgust over how ugly I am.
disgusted-young-woman-looking-at-camera-jn2ea0.jpg

It is just common things to me. I don't count them as improvement. Taking care of yourself is default.
Real improvement is plastic surgery or something. You know, if we are not talking about cucked betabuxxing and stuff.