Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have your parents shown favoritism towards your sibling?

Have your parents shown favoritism towards your sibling?

• Total voters
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
I believe this could be considered another thing parents do that pushes their boy towards inceldom. When you're a kid or young teen, no one else is more important than your parents, so for them to play favorites means they are rejecting you, even before foids. It's brutal as they are the only people that matter in your life at the time.

If I'm not mistaken, ER experienced this. It may have pushed him towards his shooting.

I believe this could be considered another thing parents do that pushes their boy towards inceldom. When you're a kid or young teen, no one else is more important than your parents, so for them to play favorites means they are rejecting you, even before foids. It's brutal as they are the only people that matter in your life at the time.

If I'm not mistaken, ER experienced this. It may have pushed him towards his shooting.
absolutely.
my sisters in particular
my mom towards my younger brother

Luckily not. If anything they've shown favoritism towards me.

It certainly could contribute to inceldom a little.

In my case if anything I got the favoritism, my sister is such a massive failure and dissapointment so I am seen as the golden child.

It has kind of bit me in the ass though and actually contributed to my inceldom, the most egregious example of this was that my parents still showered and bathed me until I was 13. I never learnt to do anything on my own.

My parents have shown favouritism towards children of other parents. That's how you know it's truly over.

In my case if anything I got the favoritism, my sister is such a massive failure and dissapointment so I am seen as the golden child.
This is surprising as women can't really lose in life, unless they make an effort to.

It has kind of bit me in the ass though and actually contributed to my inceldom, the most egregious example of this was that my parents still showered and bathed me until I was 13. I never learnt to do anything on my own.
Yeah, the other side of favoritism can cause parents to become very invasive and suffocating. It creates its own set of problems.

I have two older brothers. One is ten years older than me and the other is twelve years older than me. The one that is ten years older gets the favoritism.

This is surprising as women can't really lose in life, unless they make an effort to.
Yeah well my sister is a massive drug doing fuck up that gives my parents constant headaches, she is also annoying as fuck.
Yeah, the other side of favoritism can cause parents to become very invasive and suffocating. It creates its own set of problems.
Yep lol, I dont really need to go into it further

Yep lol, I dont really need to go into it further
No need, lol, I have some experience. My parent's favoritism for my sibling caused him to become a narcissist. He's a very obnoxious and entitled person to live with.

No need, lol, I have some experience. My parent's favoritism for my sibling caused him to become a narcissist. He's a very obnoxious and entitled person to live with.
I've seen that happen with only childs before, although apparently if you google it that thing is a myth, me personally I was just a big innocent baby because of it, i wouldnt ask my parents for anything because i loved them too much

I do not have any siblings, so I have no personal experience with this, but I do know somebody who experienced something similar. A guy I used to be friends with had an older sister and an older brother. Unfortunately for him, both of them were high-IQ and had no problems, thanks to this to excel academically. Both of them were supported by his family, especially financially, so they could have gone abroad and found cushy jobs with high salaries, yet when it came to him, he was left behind. There were no more finances left. They found him some low-paying wageslaving job without any future, and that is where he rotted for a decade. His two siblings were clearly favorites compared to him and are living their lives to the fullest with their own families now, while he is a 29-year-old incel in denial who never touched any girl and is basically finished.

The other important aspect is that in every situation, he had to compare himself to his siblings. And in every situation, he looked like a failure compared to them. Especially at family gatherings. They had their boyfriend or girlfriend, their own family, while he never had anybody and had no chance for family. They have high-paying jobs, while he is rotting at a low-paying, dead-end job. This affected him mentally significantly and shaped his persona. So there can be a clear disadvantage to having siblings as a less fortunate child.

although apparently if you google it that thing is a myth
I don't think this makes sense. Spoiled, entitled brats who never suffer consequences of their actions and are clearly put into a pedestal by their parents have everything to become narcissists.

I do not have any siblings, so I have no personal experience with this, but I do know somebody who experienced something similar. A guy I used to be friends with had an older sister and an older brother. Unfortunately for him, both of them were high-IQ and had no problems, thanks to this to excel academically. Both of them were supported by his family, especially financially, so they could have gone abroad and found cushy jobs with high salaries, yet when it came to him, he was left behind. There were no more finances left. They found him some low-paying wageslaving job without any future, and that is where he rotted for a decade. His two siblings were clearly favorites compared to him and are living their lives to the fullest with their own families now, while he is a 29-year-old incel in denial who never touched any girl and is basically finished.

The other important aspect is that in every situation, he had to compare himself to his siblings. And in every situation, he looked like a failure compared to them. Especially at family gatherings. They had their boyfriend or girlfriend, their own family, while he never had anybody and had no chance for family. They have high-paying jobs, while he is rotting at a low-paying, dead-end job. This affected him mentally significantly and shaped his persona. So there can be a clear disadvantage to having siblings as a less fortunate child.
Brutal story, holy shit. Being completely and utterly mogged all the time and abandoned by his parents....

This is a great example to that other thread where that boomer was calling out incels who complain about their parents.

God that would suck, at least my siblings dont mog me, that shit is ERfuel
I don't think this makes sense. Spoiled, entitled brats who never suffer consequences of their actions and are clearly put into a pedestal by their parents have everything to become narcissists.

Anecdotally of some guy I knew though he was an only child and massive narcsissist. It was really weird at his house, his parents would be afraid of him and afraid to speak.

Anecdotally of some guy I knew though he was an only child and massive narcsissist. It was really weird at his house, his parents would be afraid of him and afraid to speak.
ahh I see. This is just in comparison to people with siblings.

Yes. A lot. Cars 10k for house down payment. You name it.

Good post and observation. And yes absolutely. My grandfather has spent his entire life’s savings bailing out his female offspring / people like my mother and his whore delusional grand daughters. My family expected me to pay my mother and sisters rent and I did for several years before I ran out of money and couldn’t afford it anymore and moved far away. They’re still enraged by my doing that to this day, they never let it go. They’re entitled psychopaths.

But yeah my family still views men as the provider when it convenient for them too anyway while having no conception of how men have no reason to do any of those things now that we receive nothing in return and the social contract is long buried.

Good post and observation. And yes absolutely. My grandfather has spent his entire life’s savings bailing out his female offspring / people like my mother and his whore delusional grand daughters. My family expected me to pay my mother and sisters rent and I did for several years before I ran out of money and couldn’t afford it anymore and moved far away. They’re still enraged by my doing that to this day, they never let it go. They’re entitled psychopaths.

But yeah my family still views men as the provider when it convenient for them too anyway while having no conception of how men have no reason to do any of those things now that we receive nothing in return and the social contract is long buried.
Good foid you that you put an end to that bullshit. Men being providers doesn't make sense from any point of view today. Women even have better academic opportunities and job prospects.

Foid entitlement is something that has always left me completely bewildered. And lately I've been seeing a resurgence of this tendencie. On social media, men are being shamed when they don't pay for what the foid orders on a date and foids are saying they feel embarrassed and humiliated when the men doesn't pay for her.

Luckily not. If anything they've shown favoritism towards me.
yeah my mother and father showed favouritsm to me over my two sisters because I'm the only one they have hope for when it comes to succeeding financially and stuff

I'm studying to be a doctor right now (considering choosing law instead to become a law professor or judge) and my siblings are kinda dumb which is pretty normal for foids

My mother herself was an uber ugly woman who has the biggest fucking forehead but she was tested at a 140+ iq so instead of my looks she values me for my intelligence instead....she just doesn't like it very much when i dont want to do what she says but has begun to recognize that im smart enough to make my own decisions, a right she hasnt given my siblings

Overall, if it wasnt for them favouring me, I'd probably be even more upset and angry right now

yeah my mother and father showed favouritsm to me over my two sisters because I'm the only one they have hope for when it comes to succeeding financially and stuff

I'm studying to be a doctor right now (considering choosing law instead to become a law professor or judge) and my siblings are kinda dumb which is pretty normal for foids

My mother herself was an uber ugly woman who has the biggest fucking forehead but she was tested at a 140+ iq so instead of my looks she values me for my intelligence instead....she just doesn't like it very much when i dont want to do what she says but has begun to recognize that im smart enough to make my own decisions, a right she hasnt given my siblings

Overall, if it wasnt for them favouring me, I'd probably be even more upset and angry right now
Honestly, at least you're high iq. You'll be able to make so much money you could afford looksmatch surgeries and be able to find a good femoid who'd use you as a betabuxxer or you could hire a bunch of hookers.

Honestly, at least you're high iq. You'll be able to make so much money you could afford looksmatch surgeries and be able to find a good femoid who'd use you as a betabuxxer or you could hire a bunch of hookers.
the thing is, even if i somehow surgerymaxxed and ascended through some miracle, I can't forget the things ive already seen here

I can't forget what others go through, what I used to go through in the past and what I'm currently going through

It would feel like having been imprisoned your whole life for something that wasn't your fault and then getting exonerated after decades in prison. You'll be relieved, sure, but you will resent the world for what it did to you regardless.

Im still currycel either way though, and the blackpill taught me that women dont even truly love chad, they only love his bone structure and height.

there is nothing, there is no such thing as love and now that the veil has been lifted....

No power on Earth can put that veil back over my eyes, nothing will remove me from what I've already seen

the thing is, even if i somehow surgerymaxxed and ascended through some miracle, I can't forget the things ive already seen here

I can't forget what others go through, what I used to go through in the past and what I'm currently going through

It would feel like having been imprisoned your whole life for something that wasn't your fault and then getting exonerated after decades in prison. You'll be relieved, sure, but you will resent the world for what it did to you regardless.

Im still currycel either way though, and the blackpill taught me that women dont even truly love chad, they only love his bone structure and height.

there is nothing, there is no such thing as love and now that the veil has been lifted....

No power on Earth can put that veil back over my eyes, nothing will remove me from what I've already seen
Very good point. I don't think I could date either after learning the truth of reality within the blackpill.

Very good point. I don't think I could date either after learning the truth of reality within the blackpill.
we come here merely to mourn the death of our child that we never had.

We never held love in our hands and we hated the world for it

But after some thinking, the discerning one will finally realize there was never a prize in the first place

love was not miscarried by our ugliness, it was always a figment of everyone else's imagination

love is nothing more than an invented cover for foids and their desire to appropriate resources from men who are stupid enough to be fooled by cooter

no but they showed favoritism toward me more than my younger brother

yes, but of course if you call them out on it they deny it and gaslight you

Good foid you that you put an end to that bullshit. Men being providers doesn't make sense from any point of view today. Women even have better academic opportunities and job prospects.

Foid entitlement is something that has always left me completely bewildered. And lately I've been seeing a resurgence of this tendencie. On social media, men are being shamed when they don't pay for what the foid orders on a date and foids are saying they feel embarrassed and humiliated when the men doesn't pay for her.
> “Women even have better academic opportunities and job prospects”
Indeed, the board has flipped for awhile now yet you never any women (or even men who “got theirs”) tell the record how it is. Women are perpetually victims even when they’re outright winning in every meaningful measure we could look at.

A can’t find it but a meme I dig is the one where “it’s Schroedinger’s feminist” where a woman is both simultaneously a victim and empowered at any given moment til something happens at which point she chooses whichever of those two states is most beneficial.

As for female entitlement I see it a lot like “tipping culture” in the USA in the sense that once they become accustomed to receiving a certain kindness it becomes the expectation. They really have no conception or care that there was a mutually beneficial social contract at one point and that they don’t deserve support for no reason.

For that tangent what’s insidious about tipping in the USA is how clever the corporations and owners were with it — basically they pushed it so they didn’t have to bother paying their workers so it’s those owners who are at fault but they created a scapegoat in the form of the client where if the worker isn’t tipped well the worker becomes enraged with the customer — when they SHOULD really be enraged with their employer. Yet people fall for this scapegoating which baffles me. My solution is I just don’t go anywhere that requires a tip but now they ask for one everywhere while the employee stares you down, it’s awful. But I digress, different issue of course lol

Last edited:
yes, but of course if you call them out on it they deny it and gaslight you
The constant gaslighting and shaming tactics which are incredibly transparent make me really resent these people

I'm always astounded when I see women who managed to fuck up their lives.

A can’t find it but a meme I dig is the one where “it’s Schroedinger’s feminist” where a woman is both simultaneously a victim and empowered at any given moment til something happens at which point she chooses whichever of those two states is most beneficial.
The meme is exactly this. Represents equality when it's convenient for them.

As for female entitlement I see it a lot like “tipping culture” in the USA in the sense that once they become accustomed to receiving a certain kindness it becomes the expectation. They really have no conception or care that there was a mutually beneficial social contract at one point and that they don’t deserve support for no reason.

For that tangent what’s insidious about tipping in the USA is how clever the corporations and owners were with it — basically they pushed it so they didn’t have to bother paying their workers so it’s those owners who are at fault but they created a scapegoat in the form of the client where if the worker isn’t tipped well the worker becomes enraged with the customer — when they SHOULD really be enraged with their employer. Yet people fall for this scapegoating which baffles me. My solution is I just don’t go anywhere that requires a tip but now they ask for one everywhere while the employee stares you down, it’s awful. But I digress, different issue of course lol
Except that waiters are doing something, but I agree that tips should be incorporated into their salaries. Women want things just because they're women. I've seen they use excuses like they wear make up, hair saloon is expensive, gender wage-gap, dating is dangerous for women ( :feelspuke: :feelspuke: ), men need to show interest (by paying :society:) and even that men get offended if they don't pay for everything.

It's all utter bullshit, of course. Men cut their hairs more frequently, men also do skin care, wear cologne, buy nice clothes...

I have tried looking even at reddit for legitimate reasons for men paying and haven't found it. Not even close.

> “Women even have better academic opportunities and job prospects”
Indeed, the board has flipped for awhile now yet you never any women (or even men who “got theirs”) tell the record how it is. Women are perpetually victims even when they’re outright winning in every meaningful measure we could look at.

I literally press the no tip option on the machine as they watch, I dont give a single shit

in my country servers are paid minimum wage (15 canadian dollars) an hour, there is no base pay + tips like in america yet they still fucking expect me to tip

I went to a sushi restaurant yesterday and didnt tip, feels great

The waitress looked mega annoyed but to be honest, if youre not gonna suck my dick under the table then why am i paying you extra money so that you can ask "is everything alright sir?" every few minutes

would still fuck heejin

The meme is exactly this. Represents equality when it's convenient for them.

Except that waiters are doing something, but I agree that tips should be incorporated into their salaries. Women want things just because they're women. I've seen they use excuses like they wear make up, hair saloon is expensive, gender wage-gap, dating is dangerous for women ( :feelspuke: :feelspuke: ), men need to show interest (by paying :society:) and even that men get offended if they don't pay for everything.

It's all utter bullshit, of course. Men cut their hairs more frequently, men also do skin care, wear cologne, buy nice clothes...

I have tried looking even at reddit for legitimate reasons for men paying and haven't found it. Not even close.
Good point :feelsYall: Nice reading through this, I hear you man.

And yes, even if you go looking for it there is just zero reason that the main weight of paying for things still falls on men. But women get away with it probably because they have so much power and leverage in the dating/sex game and top down in terms of cultural programming. I’ve talked to guys at work and back in Uni who said they didn’t want to pay for dates (as it can be really expensive) but they were afraid if they didn’t it would dissatisfy the woman or make them seem poor (men get that women value wealth/status) so they did what they felt they had to. Even though women never do this for men despite now earning more across the younger cohorts.

Part of me thinks that this may just be biological where deep down men and women know that one is meant to be a provider and one is meant to have kids — I mean, that’s how humanity operated by and large for all of our history.

Every single career woman I have ever met is on a boatload cocktail of drugs (SSRIs / anti anxiety drugs, over the counter ADHD meds, etc) while having cats/dogs at home because they subconsciously want to be a care giver but have been programmed to see their historical role as “evil and oppressive”.

Last edited:

i never did because i am the only non-nt child they have they have such shitty genes my mother had 5 miscarriages before the first child she should have fucking gave up JFL

I literally press the no tip option on the machine as they watch, I dont give a single shit

in my country servers are paid minimum wage (15 canadian dollars) an hour, there is no base pay + tips like in america yet they still fucking expect me to tip

I went to a sushi restaurant yesterday and didnt tip, feels great

The waitress looked mega annoyed but to be honest, if youre not gonna suck my dick under the table then why am i paying you extra money so that you can ask "is everything alright sir?" every few minutes
I relate to what you’re saying, I do. And I personally think that somewhere like Japan where they refuse to accept tips is a much much better system for the customer.

But in the USA if I go out to a sit down restaurant I do tip (in a range based on how shit they did) because 1) it’s just kinda how things are here and a lot fellow incels are just tryin to make it in their dead end job (though in fairness incels are usually back of house/kitchen) and 2) if you ever go back to a restaurant where you didn’t tip at all these people remember and you never know what shit they’ll pull without telling you. They shouldn’t of course but people are crazy sometimes.

I do not tip for anywhere I go to pick up my own food (if you’re not a sit down restaurant why the fuck are you asking for a tip?) and also the way the “expected” tip has been power crept is wrong. Eg local place here I went with work fellows has a DEFAULT tip of 22% of the minimum (wtf) with two other higher options and you have to custom to put in a normal value JFL. And they do it where the server stairs you down the whole time, it’s fucked up and as I said I just don’t go anywhere requiring a tip anymore because the system is broken and tricks people by pitting the server against the client when they should be enraged with the employer for fucking then over.

Oh and gotta say I know what you mean for your last statement there. Some servers are great but others check on you maybe once the whole night and don’t even bring you the food so at the end it’s like … uh bitch what am I supposed to you 18% for? Cases like that they always get pissed about a 5% tip or whatever but it’s like woman you didn’t even do your job fuck off.

And that gets me to a whole other point — if I go to a restaurant that costs let’s say 100 bucks a person or a bar that costs 25 dollars a person these servers are doing the exact same thing. In fact I’d argue the server at the fancy restaurant maybe even has it easier if anything so why does one get paid so much better? Why do we scale tips based on percentage of cost when that often has little bearing on how much work they’re doing for the table? I suppose it can be an approximate value for large groups but then you’re right back at why the more expensive restaurant has higher tips when the server is doing the same thing as at a cheaper restaurant. At culvers or Chick-fil-A theres no tipping at all but their staff are honestly way more polite in my experience, they still bring me my food, ask me if I want refills, etc. the whole food industry I is fucked and run by greedy bastard corporations who screw their workers over and cleverly put them against the clientele as a scapegoat as I said.

Last edited:

I would go ER if it happened to me.

we're pretty equal (probably because i don't have a toilet sister)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back