Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haven’t brushed my teeth for like a week

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I just Cba to do it I get no dopamine from it

And keep eating food and saying I’ll do it after next meal

What’s wrong with me man
I used to be so motivated

Dis y ur inkel

chad never brushes his teeth btw

I just Cba to do it I get no dopamine from it

And keep eating food and saying I’ll do it after next meal

What’s wrong with me man
I used to be so motivated
Are you attempting to follow the ways of @Saysitsover? :feelshehe:

It's still pretty retarded to not brush your teeth, considering it'll only bring you down even more from where you are... :feelsaww:

Not to mention you'll get horrid and extremely painful infections you'll have to go to the dentist for anyways; enjoy not getting to eat anything harder than cotton candy! :feelsclown:

Incel trait, and I can relate 100%. I'm 23 and my mom still brushes my teeth.

Not to mention you'll get horrid and extremely painful infections you'll have to go to the dentist for anyways; enjoy not getting to eat anything harder than cotton candy! :feelsclown:
Ok this scared me cos it means I’d have to leave my house so I’ll go brush now

Another teeth rotting coper huh? JFL

I remember I hadn't brushed them for like 2-3 weeks and nothing bad happened to them, even when I was consuming so much sugary shit.

Twice a day for normies, twice a week for me.

I watched and shared a video demonstration on how to brush teeth on neets . me. Turns out I was doing it wrong.

I remember I hadn't brushed them for like 2-3 weeks and nothing bad happened to them, even when I was consuming so much sugary shit.
I literally was never taught I had to brush my teeth as a child.I didn't brush them for MULTIPLE years. they turned out fine. I have straight as shit white teeth. same with washing my hair.

I literally was never taught I had to brush my teeth as a child.I didn't brush them for MULTIPLE years. they turned out fine. I have straight as shit white teeth. same with washing my hair.
Based!