Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Haven't showerwd in a while that when I scratch my head dandruff comes out, even worse I've been scratching it for so long blood comes out

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
★★★★★
I'm thinking I should shower but I'm too lazy to get out of bed, but yeah I keep scratching my scalp to the point where blood comes with the dandruff

ovER, i used to go without showering for a week or 2 as a teen, now i got to do it daily or ill rope

At this point you will need anti fungal shampoos.

go shower nigga
I love when I shower my hair becomes all fluffy and soft :feelscomfy:

go shower nigga
he don’t want to and if he’s unemployed like his government wants him to be he will sit and cope

Update: I showered, God fucking damn it fucking hurts. I had to use a comb while doing shampoo I could see the fucking dandruff disintegrate I swear I was gonna fucking puke. It was like the most disgusting substance I've ever fucking seen I'm glad I'm out of the shower but damn, the comb too was like fucking hell, it was scratching my scalp and removing my hair. I had hair come off since I barely use shampoo, it was fucking twisted. It felt like I was being tortured.
At this point you will need anti fungal shampoos.
I do, but fucking it keeps getting worse, it doesn't do anything. It gets worse actually since the anti-dandruff shampoo I use fucking makes the dandruff come off bit by bit but not all of it, making it like my fucking hair has like fucking sprinkles, fucking white sprinkles all over it. Genuinely consider baldmaxxing because it's way fucking worse having someone notice theres FUCKING DANDRUFF ALL OVER MY HEAD and I had to stop wearing black because when I even scratch or move my hair a little fucking it spreads all over my shirt and fucking it's so fucking dumb.
go shower nigga
My hair is fluffy and soft even if I don't shower. Maybe it's just because I don't shower lol.

Update: I showered, God fucking damn it fucking hurts. I had to use a comb while doing shampoo I could see the fucking dandruff disintegrate I swear I was gonna fucking puke. It was like the most disgusting substance I've ever fucking seen I'm glad I'm out of the shower but damn, the comb too was like fucking hell, it was scratching my scalp and removing my hair. I had hair come off since I barely use shampoo, it was fucking twisted. It felt like I was being tortured.

I do, but fucking it keeps getting worse, it doesn't do anything. It gets worse actually since the anti-dandruff shampoo I use fucking makes the dandruff come off bit by bit but not all of it, making it like my fucking hair has like fucking sprinkles, fucking white sprinkles all over it. Genuinely consider baldmaxxing because it's way fucking worse having someone notice theres FUCKING DANDRUFF ALL OVER MY HEAD and I had to stop wearing black because when I even scratch or move my hair a little fucking it spreads all over my shirt and fucking it's so fucking dumb.

My hair is fluffy and soft even if I don't shower. Maybe it's just because I don't shower lol.
Time to see a trichologist or dermatology doc

Brutal rotter pill, try showering twice a week to keep the itchiness away

What hair type you have it sounds like 4A

I have mostly asiatic hair, it's straight, but like the inner part is like twisted since I don't shower. I don't know how to describe it but imagine combing your hair and it gets stuck, you try to pull and fucking you pulled and hair comes off. That's how bad my hair is but not afro tier like the one you posted.
You have matted hair you have to cut it with metal scissors or comb it out with crazy amounts water spray

Brutal rotter pill, try showering twice a week to keep the itchiness away
My hair is the only part that's itchy when I don't shower, I don't know if my body is just used to it or it's normal.
You have matted hair you have to cut it with metal scissors or comb it out with crazy amounts water spray
I'll probably just go skinhead mode if I can't fix my hair, it's frustrating.
nasty ass nigga
:feelstrash:

My hair is the only part that's itchy when I don't shower, I don't know if my body is just used to it or it's normal.
Aint nothing wrong with a buzz cut. Assuming you're afro, have you considered braids? Asap rocky style or yung bans kinda look

Aint nothing wrong with a buzz cut. Assuming you're afro, have you considered braids? Asap rocky style or yung bans kinda look
Nah not an afro, but if I was I'd probably give it a shot. Dad's not an afro but he's considering getting dreads for some reason. I'll try a buzz cut or a mullet if this dandruff problem doesn't go too far.

Nah not an afro, but if I was I'd probably give it a shot. Dad's not an afro but he's considering getting dreads for some reason. I'll try a buzz cut or a mullet if this dandruff problem doesn't go too far.
Dandruff is a bitch, had it too for a while. I find that a scalp brush works wonders, currentlly using it with shampoo bar and haven't had any problems since. Everyone's hair profile is different though so ymmv

I'm thinking I should shower but I'm too lazy to get out of bed, but yeah I keep scratching my scalp to the point where blood comes with the dandruff
man fuck you fakecel
you dont fucking shower and then complain how you cant get girls
i smell like fucking heaven and shower every day +gymaxx and still cant get any

man fuck you fakecel
you dont fucking shower and then complain how you cant get girls
i smell like fucking heaven and shower every day +gymaxx and still cant get any
Nah, it's not just because I don't shower lol, I shower what I wear in perfume whenever I go outside. It's about the looks. Our faces are probably fucked up, mine is, I don't know about you. Women aren't attracted to orcs.

Nah, it's not just because I don't shower lol, I shower what I wear in perfume whenever I go outside. It's about the looks. Our faces are probably fucked up, mine is, I don't know about you. Women aren't attracted to orcs.
yeah but you can make it a bit less fucked up if you showered
youd have a %0.1 chance but still try

Bad genetics probably. I have dandruff despite using anti dandruff shampoo nothing I do works

Take a shower.

Based LDARmaxxing.

go bald like currymaxxed neon