Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Havers shouldn't be allowed to play vidya

• Thread starter Deleted member 38622
  • Start date
Deleted member 38622

Deleted member 38622

Self-banned
-
Not only that they have and had everything I could dream of, they also dare to come and play the same games that I do and if it weren't enough of that, they also tend to outperform me in those games (not all, but some) :cryfeels:

There is this CSGO youtuber anomaly (he's fat and ugly, but rich) was larping on how he's a virgin and so on and did funny videos, I enjoyed watching him, but recently news broke out that the girl in his videos (he always said it was his sister, is actually not his sister but his GF) so I got pretty mad that he was lying this whole time to appeal to gamers I guess? idk why, but fuck that guy...:feelsree:

Holy fuck, pretending your gf is your sister to get the sympathycoins of inecls. What a faggot

He's appealing to his base the best thing to do would be start a movement in the comments section to make people mass unsubscribe. His should mainly be incel anyway so it would hurt him badly. :feelsUgh:

I'm not surprised that he managed to get a girlfriend.

Dude has some insane skins. Pretty sure he has a scar pattern Case Hardened AK and a pretty solid Karambit blue gem worth about $300k. Also, he is one of the top five Counter-Strike streamers on Twitch. Once you're rich enough to the point where you can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on Counter-Strike skins, along with the fact that he has a very successful Twitch and YouTube channel which nets him probably millions, then I would imagine he'd be able to get a girlfriend just from that.

Drugs and alcohol should be legal but only to incels
5cqs78.png

Not only that they have and had everything I could dream of, they also dare to come and play the same games that I do and if it weren't enough of that, they also tend to outperform me in those games (not all, but some) :cryfeels:

There is this CSGO youtuber anomaly (he's fat and ugly, but rich) was larping on how he's a virgin and so on and did funny videos, I enjoyed watching him, but recently news broke out that the girl in his videos (he always said it was his sister, is actually not his sister but his GF) so I got pretty mad that he was lying this whole time to appeal to gamers I guess? idk why, but fuck that guy...:feelsree:
A greedy, stupid pig who sells csgo gambling and scam skin sites to children is dishonest? :feelsohh:

Anomaly's dad is also the biggest doormat cuck I've ever seen. His retard son (Anomaly) constantly screams and berates him, even hitting him with things and he just sits there and mutters something approving of such bullshit behavior. Needless to say that they're Swedes.

Just play games that no normie would touch because the time investment is too much and it’s not popular enough to reach a critical mass in the youtube algorithm and make money that way.

Most strategy games or obscure puzzle games fill this niche

35DE4CD9 4F32 4D41 ABA1 ECB6E0FD2768
View attachment 46BA92A9-E9F4-4277-BBB6-7E3E78ABC3BA.webp

Holy fuck, pretending your gf is your sister to get the sympathycoins of inecls. What a faggot
:feelsree:
I'm not surprised that he managed to get a girlfriend.

Dude has some insane skins. Pretty sure he has a scar pattern Case Hardened AK and a pretty solid Karambit blue gem worth about $300k. Also, he is one of the top five Counter-Strike streamers on Twitch. Once you're rich enough to the point where you can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on Counter-Strike skins, along with the fact that he has a very successful Twitch and YouTube channel which nets him probably millions, then I would imagine he'd be able to get a girlfriend just from that.
His foid Linda was with him even before he got rich.
Tallfag + white normie maxxed

Last edited: