Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having a differen't opinion = no respect.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WitchesVsPatriarchy/comments/kwu458/witches_my_father_just_told_me_he_still_supports/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

How am I supposed to love my father when he supports this man?

I’m supposed to have a normal relationship with him? I don’t know how to forgive this and let this go.

purplelephant
But that’s.. so sad to me. I never imagined I’d have that kind of relationship with my pops. My dad has great music taste, tells a funny story and was always there to give me good advice. And now I just see him as a sad little boy who is too afraid to challenge the status quo.

JFL at having a daughter in the modern age. Imagine raising your daughter for years, caring for her and expending your resources, only to have her disrespect you like this for having a different opinion.

This hole is talking about forgiving her father for not conforming to the general populations opinion. Peak clown world

"Witches vs the patriarchy" women are so fucking silly. Like they're so fucking ridiculous. You know that father is a fucking failuire for raising this retard.

They have no real life issues. everything to them is a larp. politics is a larp. they think it's so cute to larp as witches and pretend they actually stand for anything. Women need to be smacked and controlled

How am I supposed to feel supported by my father when I feel like he clearly doesn’t respect me or my opinions when he supports a man who desecrates everything I believe in?
it's easy not to respect the opinions of someone who believes in and thinks she can do magic.

"Witches vs the patriarchy" women are so fucking silly. Like they're so fucking ridiculous. You know that father is a fucking failuire for raising this retard.

They have no real life issues. everything to them is a larp. politics is a larp. they think it's so cute to larp as witches and pretend they actually stand for anything. Women need to be smacked and controlled
Number of known species on planet earth IQ.

It'd be so easy too. If every man on earth right now collectively decided to just beat women's asses, then the world would go right back to how it was before all this degenerate bullshit
it's easy not to respect the opinions of someone who believes in and thinks she can do magic.

:feelshaha:

"What have you done for me lately?" mentality is so prevalent in foids.

If you don't follow herd mentality like a sheep, you'll be ostracized and outcasted.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WitchesVsPatriarchy/comments/kwu458/witches_my_father_just_told_me_he_still_supports/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I’m supposed to have a normal relationship with him? I don’t know how to forgive this and let this go.

purplelephant
But that’s.. so sad to me. I never imagined I’d have that kind of relationship with my pops. My dad has great music taste, tells a funny story and was always there to give me good advice. And now I just see him as a sad little boy who is too afraid to challenge the status quo.

JFL at having a daughter in the modern age. Imagine raising your daughter for years, caring for her and expending your resources, only to have her disrespect you like this for having a different opinion.

This hole is talking about forgiving her father for not conforming to the general populations opinion. Peak clown world

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: clown world. Are gorilla foids this bad too?

so fucking based, fuck women.

purplelephant

Foids act like having a different opinion is a crime, like they can't function when their views are challenged. This is why most female groups are echo chambers with little to no real discussion, they don't care about advancements, they don't care about free speech, they don't care about learning, about understanding or any of that.

They just want a "safe space" where their delusional ideas can't be challenged and they receive positive affirmations for ideas that would never hold up in the real world.

if i would ascend and get children and the first child will be a daughter i would just ghost them

When recruit difficulty isn't easy enough for them, they just had to go make another FDS sub AND OF COURSE SOYDDIT DOESN'T BAN THEM

these whores are rotten and stupid to the core, wasted my time looking at that subreddit and its just a bunch of roasties who think pretending to be a witch and telling others you have magical powers is a personality trait. i fucking hate women

Based posts in this thread are legendary tbh

"DESECRATES everything I believe in"

She's an atheist npc bitch. Wtf does she believe in? Liberal Jewish ideology? Jfl.

"DESECRATES everything I believe in"

She's an atheist npc bitch. Wtf does she believe in? Liberal Jewish ideology? Jfl.