Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Having a gf" without being social maxxed would be like having a car with no gas

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Most of what women talk about with their normie bfs is current events/drama (in her social circle, at her college, etc). So you need to know who all her friends are, who all of the popular people are, who's dating who, who slept with who, who doesn't like who, what happened at that crazy party last night, who said what on social media, everyone's number and snapchat account, all the current social events going on, all the latest drama, all of the latest trends, all the sports games that are happening and who's playing, and all of the social etiquette surrounding those things

If you can't hold a conversation about any of the things I just listed then there's no way for the "relationship" to even function from the start. There's way more to "getting a gf" than just some girl liking you and wanting to date you, there's a ton of additional infrastructure you need to have in place to actually acquire and maintain that kind of relationship in 2022

Last edited:
not a big deal, the problem is having a GF in the first place

sus, u sound kinda experienced in this 'incel'

good point tho. i have no freinds. and i imagine if i ever get a gf that will be very odd for her and maybe cause some problems

not a big deal, the problem is having a GF in the first place
True but the point is that all of this is stuff is a prerequisite and no girl will ever even consider you as a candidate for "bf" if you don't meet this criteria because you can't even hold a conversation with her in the first place. People think it's hypothetically as simple as "finding some girl who likes you" when it's more complex than that

It's over, ascension was never a possibility

True but the point is that all of this is stuff is a prerequisite and no girl will ever even consider you as a candidate for "bf" if you don't meet this criteria because you can't even hold a conversation with her in the first place. People think it's hypothetically as simple as "finding some girl who likes you" when it's more complex than that
true, but even if I had tons of friends I would be still incel

Most of what women talk about with their normie bfs is current events/drama (in her social circle, at her college, etc). So you need to know who all her friends are, who all of the popular people are, who's dating who, who slept with who, who doesn't like who, what happened at that crazy party last night, who said what on social media, everyone's number and snapchat account, all the current social events going on, all the latest drama, all of the latest trends, all the sports games that are happening and who's playing, and all of the social etiquette surrounding those things

If you can't hold a conversation about any of the things I just listed then there's no way for the "relationship" to even function from the start. There's way more to "getting a gf" than just some girl liking you and wanting to date you, there's a ton of additional infrastructure you need to have in place to actually acquire and maintain that kind of relationship in 2022
It only matters if you want to continue the relationship. If it's a short term relationship it doesn't natter.

People nowadays have sex before the first date. And they have friends for those things, every guy that dated my sister was borderline autistic with a personality of a toilet paper, zero knowledge about anything outside of their work.

Most autists here haven't even considered this
People nowadays have sex before the first date. And they have friends for those things, every guy that dated my sister was borderline autistic with a personality of a toilet paper, zero knowledge about anything outside of their work.
What race are you?

Last edited:
Yeah that’s the thing ,any girl will not just like a guy , the guy have to be high in the hierarchy in her group and literally all her friends should agree with this cuz woman don’t think for themselves

kind of agree

now there's some girls that aren't like this, and just have a couple friends (and chad exes) that they stay in touch with
but even then the jig is up, if it's your birthday or some other event, and you are literally unable to invite anyone :lul:

i just can't imagine recovering from that shit tbh, your gf is used to birthday parties of 10-20 people (as is normal), then when it's her new boyfriend's birthday party, it's just him and her :feelskek:

Damn. We are so far off the mark it's not possible to get all of this. It's too late.

Fucking ovER. Imagine having to subscribe to all this normie NPC bullshit just to have a fucking girlfriend that can love you

Women would rather die alone than date a man with no friends
why tho if its all about genes. ur basically unblackpilled cos ur saying shit like social circlemaxxing works

Giga NTpill. :cryfeels::feelsree:
@Transcended Trucel

Women would rather die alone than date a man with no friends
Cope, friendless chad >> friendmaxxed normie

Sounds like boring stuff, I will never have a relationship

kind of agree

now there's some girls that aren't like this, and just have a couple friends (and chad exes) that they stay in touch with
but even then the jig is up, if it's your birthday or some other event, and you are literally unable to invite anyone :lul:

i just can't imagine recovering from that shit tbh, your gf is used to birthday parties of 10-20 people (as is normal), then when it's her new boyfriend's birthday party, it's just him and her :feelskek:
Jfl but if he’s very good-looking that would be fine with her

There are different ways of getting a girl. When you start dating her you learn these things eventually