Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Having a months vacation as an incel kinda sucks

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Sure it's relaxing not having to work and do whatever you want but i've noticed that the loneliness creeps up on me even more when i don't have to go to work. At work i atleast meet some pleasant and unpleasant people, i have a purpose in life when i go to work and i get paid. I'm not even sure if i'll get paid during this vacation or not. Now when i'm at home one of my favourite games crashed on me and will never start again (Life is feudal forest village). I can't really go outside because it's raining alot, it's relaxing to cope in my garden when it's sunny like a couple of days ago but now it will rain for a couple of days.

Chad has a more fun vacation. He can fuck Stacys daily, go on travel adventures and the like, loneliness don't exist in his life. I'm kinda poor so i can't really travel either. I mean i have some money invested which i don't want to sell off. I will probably cope with alcohol in two weeks or so even though i'll feel like shit the day after. I have nothing fun to do: I just wake up, watch youtube videos for 3hrs, go outside in the woods for 3 hrs, cook and eat food while watching youtube videos again and lastly watch some movie while drinking milk and then go to sleep afterwards. I try to avoid fapping because that makes me feel like shit, but fapping kinda helps with loneliness so it's a double edged sword basically. That's my day basically.

What do you wagecels even do on your vacation? What are your favorite copes?

Yea i'm pretty lucky. I live in a cabin in the middle of the woods with no neighbours bugging me, but it doesn't really help with my mental health that much anyway since i'm lonely 24/7.

im on disability vacation right now nigga. bored and lonely. used to ldar all day and all night but now i started slavery not too long ago. it at least passes the days.

Going to the park, calisthenics and eating
I used to do alot of push ups, daily basically. I noticed that it kinda improved my mental health but it wasn't a magic cure in any way. Eating the right food has improved my mental health though.

Lucky bastard. You're living the dream tbh
Yea but i still have to meet a roastie with her loose shitbull when i'm out for walks sometimes, and she also walks past my cabin with the loose shitbull so i'm thinking of going another direction when i'm out for walks. If i ever manage to have kids in the future i wouldn't want them to be outside whenever she walks by my cabin with her loose shitbull. Same with my nephew and nieces. Foids ruin everything.

Theres also another foid with a loose rottweiler.

I hope the wild boars will kill their dogs. I've met wild boars close to my home.

Last edited:
Yea but i still have to meet a roastie with her loose shitbull when i'm out for walks sometimes, and she also walks past my cabin with the loose shitbull so i'm thinking of going another direction when i'm out for walks. If i ever manage to have kids in the future i wouldn't want them to be outside whenever she walks by my cabin with her loose shitbull. Same with my nephew and nieces. Foids ruin everything.

Theres also another foid with a loose rottweiler.

I hope the wild boars will kill their dogs. I've met wild boars close to my home.
Why are there roasties in the middle of nowhere jfl

Why are there roasties in the middle of nowhere jfl
They want to assert dominance with their hellhounds, they live close by i guess. Foids with unleashed dogs are the worst. If you ever watch a video of a shitbull getting shot, the foid dog owner will blame the cop for defending themselves.

Damn. Ok i'll break it down. Having time off as a lonely incel kinda sucks, what are your favorite copes when you don't have to work? St Elliot Rodger.

i have a purpose in life when i go to work and i get paid
Relatable. Without an outside source of coercion (me knowing what will happen if I don't do stuff doesn't motivate me) I sit and do nothing/drink alcochol.