Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a Nawalt Unicorn is actually GOOD

M

meatball

Banned
-
This won't be popular.

I've been in love with someone for about 4 years. She's my perfect type, a thin athletic girl next door.

She occasionally lets me help or be around her, but keeps her distance in general. And knows all about my feelings, so it's not an exploitation in general.

Here's the good part. My testosterone gets up when I'm around her. There are dormant hormones coming alive. For a few hours I feel fucking alive.

She generally hates men, was in a relationship where the guy couldn't make money so she did.

He had a health problem, and she stuck by him. But she doesn't date now.

I'm not orbiting. It's a very occasional friendship. And I don't compliment her, ever. It's not in my nature to compliment people, I believe that your behavior around them makes it clear enough what you think.

If anything, she doesn't really know I'm an Incel in the tinder age. She thinks I could get a landwhale.

In short.....I view this whole thing as better than nothing.

So...
If you have a one it's, I think it's good as long as you don't buy shit.

Last edited:
Yeah and then some passing Chad is going to scoop her up (again) and you're going to wish you were dead lol
Don't worship foids

the chances she doesn't fuck anyone at all are astronomically low
Yeah. Usually.

And if some rich tall handsome guy asked her out, she'd do it.

She's not insane.

But she's not looking. Or on sites. Fact.

She hates the idea of a ....man taking care of her.

ask her out man

It sounds counterintuitive.

But having a Nawalt can keep you from rotting.

"NAWALT" doesn't exist.

Female worship banhammer

My testosterone gets up when I'm around her. There are dormant hormones coming alive. For a few hours I feel fucking alive.
She generally hates men, was in a relationship where the guy couldn't make money so she did.
He had a health problem, and she stuck by him. But she doesn't date now.
You are going to crash so hard OP when you witness one of her Chad fuckbuddies (don't worry, they're not dating) sneaking over to her place in the middle of the night.
some passing Chad is going to scoop her up (again)
Or seven passing chads will rotate in to fuck her on a daily basis
But she's not looking. Or on sites. Fact.
Foids don't need to search, they just naturally notice the interest thrown their way, like what you throw, but from men she wants inside her.
She hates the idea of a ....man taking care of her.
You have no idea what she hates OP
and even the stuff she hates, half of it she has mixed feelings about
having a Nawalt can keep you from rotting.
"NAWALT" doesn't exist.

I want to know when this became a noun because last I knew it was short for the phrase Not All Women Are Like That, ie representing a protest/utterance by women, not a type of woman.

We already had 'unicorn' established for the exception to the majority

Last edited:
Holy shit you are in for a rude awakening one day.

You poor poor fool.

I thought you were going to say "because I dont try or think about anyone else". So that you dont get rejected left and right by everyone of them.

If you have a one it's, I think it's good as long as you don't buy shit.
If you still do chores for her for nothing in return then you are still as bad as a simp giving women money.

I never really had female friends but I have a massive oneitis, I know her for 6 fucking years, the last time I saw her was 2 years ago, yet I can't forget her no matter what I have dreams with her and everything, even though I try my best to forget. It's fk over for me:feelsbadman: