Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having conversation is basically just looks

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Everytime I hear normies having a conversation it's about the most boring, irrelevant, low IQ, superficial garbage ever.
Like the weather, their last vacation, a breakup, their rent being high or other trivial bullshit.

Then it dawned on me.

Having a good conversation is not about talking about deep, meaningful, important topics. It's not about knowledge, wisdom, having an oppinion on something. It's not about entertaining the other person with your superior intelligence or funny stories.

It's about looks.

That's it.
Nothing else to it.

Conversation is not about what you say, it's about how you look like while saying it.

Sggdhitshshs

Every non-NT retard on here could have smalltalk with a bit of practice and pattern-recognition, but the problem is that you're probably ugly, that's why you look creepy while talking and therefore people don't want to have a conversation with you.

Last edited:
If your sub 5,
a conversation is basically you having to listen,
and never speak unless to say uh huh or right

Everytime I hear normies having a conversation it's about the most boring, irrelevant, low IQ, superficial garbage ever.
Like the weather, their last vacation, a breakup, their rent being high or other trivial bullshit.

Then it dawned on me.

Having a good conversation is not about talking about deep, meaningful, important topics. It's not about knowledge, wisdom, having an oppinion on something. It's not about entertaining the other person with your superior intelligence or funny stories.

It's about looks.

That's it.
Nothing else to it.

Conversation is not about what you say, it's about how you look like while saying it.

View attachment 648120

Every non-NT retard on here could have smalltalk with a bit of practice and pattern-recognition, but the problem is that you're probably ugly, that's why you look creepy while talking and therefore people don't want to have a conversation with you.

Then it dawned on me.

It's about looks.

That's it.
Nothing else to it.

View attachment 648120

That's why NPCs are true subhumans since they are NPCs. They don't have counsciousness. Killing a normie is like killing ant.

If your sub 5,
a conversation is basically you having to listen,
and never speak unless to say uh huh or right
That or being a jester, i'm a profesional jester and self-deprecating fellow

Ants are an imporant part of ecosystems though
Who cares? What do you need ecosystem for? Surviving? Better would have been to never be in this universe. Fuck universe

Ahh. Finally a thread that doesnt feature wet water blackpills.

Absolutely right. It’s not about what someone says, but who says it.

Conversation is relationship/friendship maintenance; most people talk with feelings instead of a purpose.

Uglies aren't friends, so conversation is a bit cold approaching, it won't work unless you are an acceptable specimen.

Based, and another proof that personality doesn't matter :feelsjuice:

Lol I once said it’s so sunny to a foid and she just nodded

That's not true in 100%. Normies even though are imbecils, they still graduate some universities, some are doctors, architecs, engineers, so why the fuck would they take so much time to learn things when they could just work 9-5 and shit and fuck.