Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not racebait. But the lip colour pill is criminally underated

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★★★
People even talk about eyelashes, which sure, is good to have, but it's not as important as a having plump red/pink even toned lips. nigger/curry tier black lips(both upper and lower, is a death sentence) having even red lips in particular is a halo, obviously, not as much as having blue eyes but it's still pretty huge halo if you prettyboymaxx.
Tldr; red/pink even toned lips are a halo, your lips don't need to be red/pink, but they can't be black.

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_201252.jpg
    IMG_20240426_201252.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
use vaseline lip therapy rosy lips it makes your lips pink

use vaseline lip therapy rosy lips it makes your lips pink
Only if you have red/pink lips naturally. And only sands/whites can have even toned red/pink lips. Chinks use lipstick. Saying Vaseline can improve your lip colour is as retarded as saying, honey eye drops can change your eye colour.

Last edited:
Suifuel for curries chinks and blackcels
@anandkonda
@wereq
@Grim_Reaper
@AsiaCel

@depressedblackcel
@CantEscapeYourFate
@IronsideCel

@DarkStarDown

why was i tagged? And why are you tagging some users who left/self deleted
Idk. You're one of the few users I know.( I know your white)
About why I tagged them, I'm a grayecel, so I'm not aware that they left.

Black lips look dirty.

Like they've been dipped in the mud or something.

Jaw is life

He has faggot lips, but his jaw is good.

People even talk about eyelashes, which sure, is good to have, but it's not as important as a having plump red/pink even toned lips. nigger/curry tier black lips(both upper and lower, is a death sentence) having even red lips in particular is a halo, obviously, not as much as having blue eyes but it's still pretty huge halo if you prettyboymaxx.
Tldr; red/pink even toned lips are a halo, your lips don't need to be red/pink, but they can't be black.
This, i have dark upper lips, I wish I could cut them off . Death to melanin.

This, i have dark upper lips, I wish I could cut them off . Death to melanin.
You can try lightening them, if it was pink/red in your childhood, but turned darker because, of excess sun exposure. But if you were born with a dark upper lip like most Curries, it's over.

You can try lightening them, if it was pink/red in your childhood, but turned darker because, of excess sun exposure. But if you were born with a dark upper lip like most Curries, it's over.
It was red/pinkish when I was young, in fact I wasn't even as dark skinned nigger im right now back then. Fuck the sun

It was red/pinkish when I was young, in fact I wasn't even as dark skinned nigger im right now back then. Fuck the sun
Then, you might be able to lighten it if you're not bullshiting. Give it a try.