Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having dates should be a requirement to be a .is user

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
Naah. Just baiting.

But serious, asking out at least 12 times on a year should be a requierement to ve a .is user.

That will increase the quality of the forum exponentially (less deleted accounts) because is an anti-fakecel/volcel filter.

Well if we sit and analyze it. The blackpillers who usually have hope are the ones that had never asked out to a foid, had never had a date and wouldn't understand the "sparkpill".

Hope of ascension=foid validation seeker. Foid validation is a cancer in incel community. It has caused half of truecel traumas and isn't according to our mantras: "it's over"/"never began"

Last edited:
Just validate whores and keep inflating their ego !111!11!1!

consider roping faggot

These greyels are getting out of hand

Go back to IT fucking retard :feelswhat:

These greyels are getting out of hand

Go back to IT fucking retard :feelswhat:
Lol. You didn't bither to read my post history but your saying I'm from IT.

I'm spotting out what it is.

That will increase the quality of the forum exponentially (less deleted accounts) because is an anti-fakecel/volcel filter.
most of the people here are fakecels, or young men with no social skills

But serious, asking out at least 12 times on a year should be a requierement to ve a .is user.
Why exactly 12? And how are you going to check such things? :feelsseriously:
You will require screenshots of chats with foids? :feelswhere:

Nigga I can't even get dates ...

I don't have energy to ask out 12 times a year and get rejected everytime

Just validate whores and keep inflating their ego !111!11!1!

consider roping faggot
Actually ugly incels approaching attractive foids and asking them out will slowly damage their self esteem over time

Actually ugly incels approaching attractive foids and asking them out will slowly damage their self esteem over time
Debatable you still feel sense of power

Most ppl here are fakecel anyway every time I come here I check on users and most users are changed

I been ldarmaxxing a lot lately havent even post for few months

I think its over tbh just ldarmaxx till death...

Also fuck all fakecels fucking scumbags, there is only few good users here rest are all fakecels and attention whores

You believe people are fakecels for leaving, but you do the same?

The difference is I come back.

Because its over for me, and all this other people just get bored trolling and larping that is why they leave. Most users here are just children and teenangers who know nothing about cels they just think they are cool coming here. Well I am oldcel almost 27 and I know its over for me.;

It doesn't matter if I leave for 10 years or 1 week it will still be over for me. Which is very sad. I was trying to stay away from this forum for a while because I realize its not really helping me just making me more sad. But mostly I was just ldarmaxxing lately.

I don't have energy to ask out 12 times a year and get rejected everytime
ngl maybe its smart. it makes the fakecels try for a moment and stop being a bother and makes the trucels kill themselves

Sparkpill? I’ve seen it, on cyborgs…

Cold approaching never works and incels dont have much female acquaintances. This smells like pua redpill.

Foids get disgusted when they i try to approach them and go somewhere else:fuk::fuk:.

That´s a good exercise for truecels. They must know their place in this current society.

Is brutal.
Yeah, I remember reading your post at the time. Completely correct and brutal.
I’ve seen guys know they would fuck a girl the first time they met them, even weeks in advance. From that first contact. They would tell me, when i was living with them. They wouldnt say every girl, but every time they were confident in one, it was because of that subtle spark.

I should point out that it may take some time for the flirt to take place, but usually, the first clear move would make them fuck the foids that same day.

Last edited:
GrAYs at it again

Naah. Just baiting.

Well if we sit and analyze it. The blackpillers who usually have hope are the ones that had never asked out to a foid, had never had a date and wouldn't understand the "sparkpill".

Hope of ascension=foid validation seeker. Foid validation is a cancer in incel community. It has caused half of truecel traumas and isn't according to our mantras: "it's over"/"never began"
True I agree. The only way to know if you are a truecel is to ask women out and have them reject you. It is harsh but it is the reality.