Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having sex in Colombia

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
Hi guys, I'm a european Cel. My incel friends and I are sick of living in one of the first countries in Europe where none of us fuck and all femoids are lousy sluts. We thought about taking a trip to Colombia. Anyone know what the women are like there? Are they pretentious or do they get fucked without too much trouble?

Abortion in Colombia is legal on demand and without restrictions up to the 24th week of pregnancy, due to a ruling by the Constitutional Court on February 21, 2022.
It's ovER

South American women are not easy to get, it’s a myth.
If European men mog you looks-wise, then i can tell you that South American men will too.
You may think, you can play „JWB“ and you are taller than the average colombian, but Chad is everywhere, even in ethnic-countries and every woman is Chad-only or „Betabux“.

Hi guys, I'm a european Cel. My incel friends and I are sick of living in one of the first countries in Europe where none of us fuck and all femoids are lousy sluts. We thought about taking a trip to Colombia. Anyone know what the women are like there? Are they pretentious or do they get fucked without too much trouble?
Jfl it sounds like a boomer wrote this trying to mimic incel lingo

If European men mog you looks-wise, then i can tell you that South American men will too.
You may think, you can play „JWB“ and you are taller than the average colombian, but Chad is everywhere, even in ethnic-countries and every woman is Chad-only or „Betabux“.
this

if you are in a low enough looks percentile to be incel in your home country, you will be seen as an ugly loser in literally every other country as well

this

if you are in a low enough looks percentile to be incel in your home country, you will be seen as an ugly loser in literally every other country as well
Some incels think, they will be seen as attractive for example in SEA, as if their ugliness would magically disappear there. If you are ugly enough to get mogged by the average man, you will be mogged everywhere you go

I am European also and couldn't get matches in South America.

Colombian here; raised in the us but traveled there extensively, so i know the culture.
Colombian girls are as slutty as eu whores, and theres a lot of single mothers; curiously, colombian women have very similar behavior to russian women, so if you're familiar with the latter, you understand the former to an extent.
As a foreigner, you have an advantage, they love foreign men, no matter how old or ugly, but they view men as tools and as a means.
I say go for it, I think you have a chance to ascend given that you're from the EU, but dont expect loyalty. Also, If you find a girl you like and it works out, she'll expect you to support her relatives.

Made a tinder profile for my white american friend, he got zero matches

Also, If you find a girl you like and it works out, she'll expect you to support her relatives.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: But only the toilets and the chads, ugly autistic brother won't see a dime

I’m in Colombia

Private Message me about anything you want

It’s a lot easier than the USA

I went on a date last week, although the girl was uglier than her pictures

036718B4 9661 4068 877F C4CA4EE74A67

Location max is legit

I’m a tiny little 5’11” Asian guy in the USA

Here I’m a tall rich Kpop guy

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: But only the toilets and the chads, ugly autistic brother won't see a dime
Yes, good point. Contrary to what a lot of anglo cucks think, it's quite a gynocentric m'lady culture and it's expected that women need help with everything, but men are expected to fend for themselves, and are viewed as losers or faggots if they're single past a certain age, because the view is that a man's purpose is to support someone. I know it's like this everywhere, but Colombia takes it a bit further.

It’s a lot easier than the USA

I went on a date last week, although the girl was uglier than her pictures

View attachment 623815

Location max is legit

I’m a tiny little 5’11” Asian guy in the USA

Here I’m a tall rich Kpop guy
The rise in popularity of Kpop in recent years helped, definitely, tbh

this

It’s easier for sure

They literally worship white people in Colombia, average height is now like being 6’2”, average income is now like being a millionaire, average white guy is basically chad

I’ll give you the names of a few very famous brothels/strip clubs

La Isla The Girls Club (safe at night)

Luna Lunera

Fase Dos (safe at night)

Barra Ejecutiva

Conejitas Bar Show (don’t be in this part of town after 4 pm)