Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Having siblings is not just a gigantic blackpill. It's the worst torture of all

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
So you have your normie brother at your home who has his friends (foids and guys) and girlfriends visiting him. You sit in the next room and can hear them having fun. Listening to music, laughing, socializing.

When your sibling does parties it's even worse. Their friends will "accidently" enter your room because they were "looking for the toilet" and just bump in to laugh at you and make fun of you.

You are a teen and you can hear all this stuff happening at your home. You don't even dare going to the toilet because you could meet one of your bullies.

Best you can do is move out as soon as possible. An incel's natural habitat is his own lonely room. His sad little place where he is safe from bullies and other shit.

my bros are chads. its giga torture being the only loser in the family

My older brother was a giga normie in his late teens and 20s
but now he's almost 40 and is an oldcel with mental issues
my other siblings are my little sister and brother
sister is 8 and brother is 6

My older brother was a giga normie in his late teens and 20s
but now he's almost 40 and is an oldcel with mental issues
my other siblings are my little sister and brother
sister is 8 and brother is 6

Any chance for your 6 year old brother?
What about your 8 year old sister? I guess it will be terryfing to see her becoming a whore in a few years.

Any chance for your 6 year old brother?
What about your 8 year old sister? I guess it will be terryfing to see her becoming a whore in a few years.
both of them are pretty fucked up from their mother and father (much like me)
but since she's a female it won't matter and she'll be having sex in 10 or less years
meanwhile i'll probably still be KHHV
and for my younger brother
i don't even know

What the fuck?
Break his room door in retaliation or something.

It's long time ago. I was afraid of him, he was older and stronger. We had a single mum, she was weak, it was like anarchy. He could do what he wanted to.