Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having some acne is enough to stop pursing relationships

Is having a decent amount of acne a death sentence

• Yes you will be judged by everyone you try to interact negatively as a male

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No people are understanding especially women

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Sort of but you have to keep trying in this game

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • There’s no point in trying if you have decent amounts of acne in your 20s

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I haven’t looked in the mirror for a while I barley do because I thought I would lose my dark spots and I would look better and stuff and although I lost the pimples completely and some dark spots but they’re still is some small dark sports around my jaw line if I had more facial hair I could’ve hid it well but the facial hair would only irritate the acne I recently got rid of. it’s hard to make irl friends towards mid 20s and it only get harder after that unless your statusmaxxed and go to Equinox gym or some sport club in which I’m far from that point of NT. I just keep thinking how I have to play this game of life or lose everything to loneliness and suspicion to think in time where body shaming is bad you can get things shut off from you as a male. Acne can be eliminated by not being lonely and having relationships but I’m not entitled to that but hey at least there’s excuses for NEETS look at this support for their statement.

8B368970 59A2 415F 97E4 675720266427

Not a death sentence, because its an easy fix

Ironic. I just got back home from the dermatologist and my life is at risk if his prescribed medication doesn't work. Acne is almost a death sentence, but only if you can't treat it. Let's hope there's still a chance for me.

acne after 20 signals many negative things

Depends if Chad/Chadlite or not. I've seen spotty Chads do fine when I was a lad. If average or below it will make you look worse and affect your chances in my opinion. Subconsciously speaking spots = unwashed/dirty the same was grey hair/baldness = old/ageing and foids are too low iq to follow anything but their subconscious.

Not a death sentence, because its an easy fix
I see ya voted no

Until you fix and Contain it you can’t move on in life and loneliness has the effects of causing acne as well so
Depends if Chad/Chadlite or not. I've seen spotty Chads do fine when I was a lad. If average or below it will make you look worse and affect your chances in my opinion. Subconsciously speaking spots = unwashed/dirty the same was grey hair/baldness = old/ageing and foids are too low iq to follow anything but their subconscious.
we’re they white if so then I seen that before.

Until you fix and Contain it you can’t move on in life and loneliness has the effects of causing acne as well so
Yes, but it doesn't require much time. I had severe acne and fixed it by taking Accutane for 9 months (everything was already fixed at the 6th month, but I needed still take it, to make sure that the acne wouldn't come back)

Yes, but it doesn't require much time. I had severe acne and fixed it by taking Accutane for 9 months (everything was already fixed at the 6th month, but I needed still take it, to make sure that the acne wouldn't come back)
Are ya like me then fixed it too late to form a social circle and not when it mattered (high school/college freshman)?

Are ya like me then fixed it too late to form a social circle and not when it mattered (high school/college freshman)?
No, my biggest social circle was before taking it, when I had lots of acne. I fixed it at 14

who the fuck picked the "No people are understanding especially women" option lmao

I had acne till my 30s. But it's better now.

you took isotretinoin at 14?

Isn't there an age limit of at least 18?
You need to be at least 12, but you need a dermatologist watching you. I took at 14, but yes, its very unlikely for someone to take it so young, but I had severe acne, so it was necessary

You need to be at least 12, but you need a dermatologist watching you. I took at 14, but yes, its very unlikely for someone to take it so young, but I had severe acne, so it was necessary
I had very severe condition already before 12. My parents never bothered to seek treatment, because I was so ugly even without acne.

Kid I have terrible scarring, bad joint pain and im missing two molars

Kid I have terrible scarring, bad joint pain and im missing two molars
God is a devil Omniman. But I'm glad I have a god like ypu

When i was little and playd in the park in my city, there was this dude with acne all over his face, red, big zits and who knows what else. His mother was selling pancakes on the street and he would help her, but he had a cloud of foids around him, like bodyguard forming a circle around the president. Even tho he had a gf they were still around like flies. He wasn't that attractive at all, i still dont get it to this day. He was a teen back then btw.

but I needed still take it, to make sure that the acne wouldn't come back
How long have you been taking it for?
It sort of works for me but the acne comes back once I stop and as far as I know accutane is too toxic to be taken for the rest of your life.

That is stupid whitecel reasoning. Fakecels GTFO

How long have you been taking it for?
It sort of works for me but the acne comes back once I stop and as far as I know accutane is too toxic to be taken for the rest of your life.
9-12 months as far as I remember, but I don't take it anymore, because my acne won't come back.

How your acne comes back? Have you talked to your dermatologist? Because what happens in most cases, is that the acne won't come back at all, if it does, its usually far less severe than before

Skin is 99% genetics. Nobody has cystic acne in their 20s from using sugar.
Watch my 600lbs life, those whales have good skin in spite of everything.
I do not have acne, so i can't say whether ur correct or not

How your acne comes back? Have you talked to your dermatologist? Because what happens in most cases, is that the acne won't come back at all, if it does, its usually far less severe than before
I first used it when I was 18, it was good improvement but not 100%.
I'm 30 now and recently used it for 6 months or so, the whiteheads went away and I didn't get those deep nasty cysts. But after dropping it for a few months they all come back.
Reeeeeee I hate having this shitty skin, my sister is almost 40 and has the same thing, acne that nothing on earth can cure.

I first used it when I was 18, it was good improvement but not 100%.
I'm 30 now and recently used it for 6 months or so, the whiteheads went away and I didn't get those deep nasty cysts. But after dropping it for a few months they all come back.
Reeeeeee I hate having this shitty skin, my sister is almost 40 and has the same thing, acne that nothing on earth can cure.
Question: are you a mayocel?

Question: are you a mayocel?
Probably this isn't the cause, I'm a mayo and my acne ddin't come back, its probably skin problems related to acne, not to skin clarity

Probably this isn't the cause, I'm a mayo and my acne ddin't come back, its probably skin problems related to acne, not to skin clarity
Please do not upload my posts to IncelTears five years from now. Alright, we all know you'll have a girlfriend, but pls don't make fun of us for not having one.

:feelskek:

Spoken like a true normie. Some of us have or have had acne that doesn't disappear no matter what.
I had this kind of acne:

I could fix it, so why other people can't? Reminding that most acne cases are far less severe than these

Please do not upload my posts to IncelTears five years from now. Alright, we all know you'll have a girlfriend, but pls don't make fun of us for not having one.
I wish world worked like that, but it doesn't. Face is still far more important than race

How's your face now? Do you still get cysts or whiteheads?
No, I don’t get any acne or cysts, had almost no visible scars, but that’s because I never touched my acne
Yoo that's crazy:feelsohgod:
I've had mild pimples and those fuckers hurt a lot. I can't imagine the pain you must have went through especially during sleep and washing face :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm glad you fixed this shit tbh :feelscomfy:
Thanks, hope this shit never come back. But as far as I remember, I never felt pain during sleeping, only felt when I had acne in my ears lobule:

Last edited: