Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having to interact with women is mentally draining

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Everybody knows those stories about guys who worked in old factories and construction sites that had radioactive substances nearby (or asbestos), and how gradually over 10, 15, 20 years they were poisoned without realising it.

I sometimes feel like that by being forced to interact with people whom I can't stand (family, education, workplace, etc.), particularly women, its like a gradual needle drip that slowly, over years, decades even, eats away at my will and cognitive abilities. I'm trying to learn new skills that'll make me more employable for better jobs but my brain is just fried and I constantly fall into giant breaks without working cos my concentration is all shot

Good thread on a similar topic:

I basically just wanna be rich at this point so I don't have to interact with people anymore, I've had my fill of it in my early 20s, but its a constant uphill battle because I'm constantly having to will myself into doing what I need to do

It's a drain on everything. All the stupid bullshit they believe and the gaslighting they engage in, the way they're handed literally everything while we're swept under the rug, as well as the unfulfilled desire to touch them, to be with them, that just gets incredibly emotionally and psychologically painful in the presence of any of them, moreso the more attractive they are. It's fucking brutal. :feelsrope:

They should be kept out of public sight, and put back in the kitchen. Not just because that's where they belong, but also to spare us incels the agony of having to have them in our presence, but unable to physically interact with them. :fuk:

and put back in the kitchen.
OP is talking about NPCs not femsects this time, but true, seeing femsects on the streets displaying all their whoredom and lack of chastity makes me really angry at this fucking degenerated world.

EDIT: I AM A RETARD LOL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: MY BAD

They have no true passive social skills, they run off pure animalistic desire of being bred by alpha.

If it doesn’t revolve around getting chad, or trying to compete and get an edge over other girls that are in chads way, then they won’t talk on it.

That’s why when we talk to them it’s so so so incredibly dry. They just don’t give a fuck. We’re just invisible to them. They feel like they’re talking to air.

It’s like us talking to dogs. The dogs don’t talk back. They don’t know what the fuck were saying unless it’s “food” or “outside”

Everybody knows those stories about guys who worked in old factories and construction sites that had radioactive substances nearby (or asbestos), and how gradually over 10, 15, 20 years they were poisoned without realising it.

I sometimes feel like that by being forced to interact with people whom I can't stand (family, education, workplace, etc.), particularly women, its like a gradual needle drip that slowly, over years, decades even, eats away at my will and cognitive abilities. I'm trying to learn new skills that'll make me more employable for better jobs but my brain is just fried and I constantly fall into giant breaks without working cos my concentration is all shot

I basically just wanna be rich at this point so I don't have to interact with people anymore, I've had my fill of it in my early 20s, but its a constant uphill battle because I'm constantly having to will myself into doing what I need to do
Agreed , my mind is fucked from high school atmosphere

interacting with my mom everyday is very mentally draining, but can't afford to move out

I can't remember when I last had human interaction

Tl;dr interacting with NPC's is like staying in chernobyl

I suggest doing a dopamine detox if your brain is fried and unable to focus properly. Worked for me. But I overstimulated my brain again and might have to detox again lol. And maybe meditation

Anyway, They're just very boring and underwhelming to interact with. I have honestly never had a deep or meaningful conversation about life with a foid unless it's with my mum about religion. They just have surface level social skills and them being a female is enough to do well socially. I literally mog alot of them in social skills.

Atleast with normie men,you can differentiate them from others. Like the way they talk or think. Unlike femoids,they are quite literally all the same.

They're just very boring and underwhelming to interact with. I have honestly never had a deep or meaningful conversation about life with a foid
Me neither
I suggest doing a dopamine detox if your brain is fried and unable to focus properly
I'm sort of doing a half-assed version of one - limiting myself to only an hour of media/music consumption a day (I can't listen to shit while working anymore, it just gets in the way of concentration), and started only fapping once a day + meditation tens minute a day. I think I need to institute some kind of behavioural adjustment system whereby I allow myself more leisure time at the end of the week if I meet all my goals for the end of the week, or limit myself if I miss them, basically doing Pavlovian conditioning on myself

Me neither

I'm sort of doing a half-assed version of one - limiting myself to only an hour of media/music consumption a day (I can't listen to shit while working anymore, it just gets in the way of concentration), and started only fapping once a day + meditation tens minute a day. I think I need to institute some kind of behavioural adjustment system whereby I allow myself more leisure time at the end of the week if I meet all my goals for the end of the week, or limit myself if I miss them, basically doing Pavlovian conditioning on myself
Yeah,exploit your brains reward system and promise yourself a break only after you've done all the work that you needed to do. I would advise not fapping at all. But if you really need to, fap maybe once a week. Fapping alone releases alot of dopamine. But I guess some can't focus with the horniness in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back