Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having to wageslave for 40 years

konvex

konvex

Greycel
How do you cope with it? Not being able to have someone i can love is one thing,but also having to spend 40-50 years working my soul out for a puny chance to retire is a gigantic suifuel, and don't come at with me shit like "u should work in a field u actually like", if you do manage to land in said field, it's still work, and trust me you will learn to hate it.

I definitely won't wagelave for the next 40-50 years jfl.
NEET or rope.

JFL at even finding a job and sticking with it for the next 40-50 years. This isn't the 1950s.

Last edited:
The key isn't to try to find work you love but to try to find work that gives you purpose. That way even when it's hard, it'll be easier to persevere.

These days I make games for a living, and for the last year I've been waking up to glowing reviews from thousands of users all over the world. It's great validation to know that someone enjoyed something you created. Probably not as much validation as having a girlfriend in high school, but I take what I can get.

JFL at even finding a job and sticking with it for the next 40-50 years. This aren't the 1950s.
I think the average engineer at Google stays for just under 3 years... and then they leave voluntarily.

It's only worth if you can afford a nice car by it tbh.

The key isn't to try to find work you love but to try to find work that gives you purpose. That way even when it's hard, it'll be easier to persevere.

These days I make games for a living, and for the last year I've been waking up to glowing reviews from thousands of users all over the world. It's great validation to know that someone enjoyed something you created. Probably not as much validation as having a girlfriend in high school, but I take what I can get.

I think the average engineer at Google stays for just under 3 years... and then they leave voluntarily.
Do those bursts of happiness overshadow the hours you've spent making the game? Are you happy with your income?

All I want is a passive income,even if it is the size of a minimum wage.I don't want to be rich or well of,that is a massive cope.JFL at all the tryhard studentcels thinking they will become rich after their studies

Do those bursts of happiness overshadow the hours you've spent making the game? Are you happy with your income?
The income isn't great (though that's in part because I don't monetize as aggressively as I should), but I enjoy the work and I wake up to compliments every day. There are times when work is grueling, but I push through it and I enjoy seeing it all come together. There's also no real upper limit on the amount of money I can earn so I can draw energy from hope.

I'd probably have a completely different outlook if I had a family or if I had to balance work with partying or whatever normies do with their free time. As it is, my work is about as fun as life gets for me.

All I want is a passive income,even if it is the size of a minimum wage.I don't want to be rich or well of,that is a massive cope.JFL at all the tryhard studentcels thinking they will become rich after their studies
I honestly don't understand how they can have so much shit thrown at them for years on end, then trudging through said shit to find a golden nugget that'll keep them happy for a few weeks.Do they not understand how easy they are to replace? Are they so dense that they can stay happy with receiving just that nugget for years on end? Happy with having time to only shit and sleep for most of the week?

Same here. Where are my AndrewYangcels at?

The income isn't great (though that's in part because I don't monetize as aggressively as I should), but I enjoy the work and I wake up to compliments every day. There are times when work is grueling, but I push through it and I enjoy seeing it all come together. There's also no real upper limit on the amount of money I can earn so I can draw energy from hope.

I'd probably have a completely different outlook if I had a family or if I had to balance work with partying or whatever normies do with their free time. As it is, my work is about as fun as life gets for me.
I suppose you're self employed and you make indie games, so you can choose how much you work a day, right? If so i can imagine why you would be happy.

Don't work unless forced by monetary concerns, just leisure and travel max.

I suppose you're self employed and you make indie games, so you can choose how much you work a day, right? If so i can imagine why you would be happy.
Yeah. I do work more than full time though. When I work I forget about my troubles. I'm even going to work today because what else would I do?

NEETbux. Inheritance. Buy bulk quantities of cheap essential food and live in a shitty house for the rest of your life.
All I need is an internet connection tbh

i won't retire since i will be dead long before that - loneliness will murder my organism and mind i will get cancer, heart attacks or diabetes from cortisol being at 200% all the time

I wouldn't have a problem with working for 40 years if we still had the buying power boomer had.

But no, we have to pay 5-10 times more for a house these days and it's only getting worse.

Just hope for automation and universal basic income to happen before that

I wouldn't have a problem with working for 40 years if we still had the buying power boomer had.

But no, we have to pay 5-10 times more for a house these days and it's only getting worse.

right and then get told by the same boomers how our lives are the best ever in human history because we have iphones and vidyas

83E91F5E 22D4 40E9 BA8C B9C8819E233C
Just hope for automation and universal basic income to happen before that

You should write a book about it and turn it into a movie. Solomon Northup was a slave for only 10 years and he managed to put out a best seller on the market.

Just do part time and find other ways to make money

It's only worth if you can afford a nice car by it tbh.

Brutal.

2001 Mercedes CLK. I want a S class, though.

Imagine not even having a driver licence as a grown up man. It is truly over ath this point.
EHHHHH... there is nothing special to have a driver licence - some people on this forum here.

Brutal.

Imagine not even having a driver licence as a grown up man. It is truly over ath this point.
EHHHHH... there is nothing special to have a driver licence - some people on this forum here.
Having a driver licence is great and lifefuel but not in a way you think. It if you really think it helps you out of Inceldom I must disappoint you. Whatever car you drive, as long as you're inside it doesn't matter to women.

IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN IF YOU'RE POOR. I also fucking hate my shitty parents, my face. This life is a fucking joke when you have nothing in your life.

You should write a book about it and turn it into a movie. Solomon Northup was a slave for only 10 years and he managed to put out a best seller on the market.
id be rich too if my name was (((Solomon))))

JFL at even finding a job and sticking with it for the next 40-50 years. This isn't the 1950s.
I wish I was born a long time ago. My life would probably still be ass though, but life before the internet, tinder and cell phones would have decreased my misery. At least then I wouldn’t have to see chad pumping his load into a different foid every single time I open a web browser.

Having a driver licence is great and lifefuel but not in a way you think. It if you really think it helps you out of Inceldom I must disappoint you. Whatever car you drive, as long as you're inside it doesn't matter to women.
There are people here who legit believe having a car would get them out of inceldom. If it were only that easy...
_101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg

Read "Walden" by Henry David Thoreau. Then move to Serbia, buy a shotgun, and live as an onion farmer in the hills and live the rest of your days as man was designed.

Don't waste your time with this faggot. He never listens.

I plan to become a millionaire. If it fails there's nothing left but rope.

I plan to rope around 60 so in 33 years, retirement age to get a pension here is 68 now and it'll be over 70 by then. So it is roping or 10 more years of work

It if you really think it helps you out of Inceldom I must disappoint you.

Why does everybody say such thing? Nobody claimed that to begin with.

Don't waste your time with this faggot. He never listens.

Triggered.

There are people here who legit believe having a car would get them out of inceldom. If it were only that easy...

No, there are no such people here. I described the pill to you and yet you are here saying such thing. I do not get it.

And over priced glasses + good clothing to mask the genetic inferiority.
LMAO

Also @RandomGuy

General message to finally end this topic:
It also interesting to see that people get so triggered over such supposed ''small topic''. You tell me that the driver licence pill is not real, it is not a pill at all, yet you are here and legit mad at it. Why? Nobody here claimed that you magically ascend with a driver licence because that is nonsense. Ascending is not even a thing in general.
Is not it also funny, that most likely that always comes from people who already have a driver licence, who managed to do it at an early age, since it is absolutely crucial? And is not it funny, that people like @rightfulcel applied to this forum because of my thread and yet you have the audacity to tell me this is not real? You people are exactly like everybody else. If you would have a relationship with some female, of course you would not be hear, but on top of that you would give people the same crap you can read on every cucked forum.

To bring a comparison so you might understand this. The wristpill. You will not ascend (like I said before ascension is not even a thing in the first place) with a huge wrist and being below mediocre at everything else, right? But Chad can slay without even a wirst. Same with a driver licence. Having a driver licence will not make a female wet but not having it either. In the end, it has absolutely nothing to do with. It is about getting mogged by females.
Again: It is about getting mogged by females.

Imagine being some 25 year old supposed man. This supposed man did not even miss out on anything what you should experience within a relationship with a female, but he missed out on everything else as well.

That means this supposed man does not have any foundation whatsoever. Absolutely nothing.

And do not come with ''just make a driver licence brah.''. As I told before, in Germany it costs more like 2000 Euro, on top of that bureaucracy comes into play as well which means it takes even two months to allow me doing theory examination.
Also, I am working on that.

At this point it does not matter, unfortunately. Once you missed out a crucial experience you should have had in your teens, it is over. Just like with everything else. You cannot catch up anymore. You cannot revive what is in the past. The moment is gone, the flow is gone.

Don't talk like that to the last German man.

It is ok. He will not get it. Just like with everyone else who do not have to experience it.

Whatever car you drive, as long as you're inside it doesn't matter to women.

It does matter to me and this is what it is all about.

No, there are no such people here. I described the pill to you and yet you are here saying such thing. I do not get it.

There are a few.
With 5k I could probably use around 1k to buy a car which would dramatically increase my SMV

Also there is a path you can take to get a drivers license. It shouldn't be a topic of discussion here. Like if we had an incel complaining he's fat, we'd tell him to go lose weight instead of crying about it here. Same with your fixation on having a drivers license.

It is about getting mogged by females.

You can't get mogged by females. The M in mogging stands for male. The proper word to use is emasculated.

You can't get mogged by females. The M in mogging stands for male.

Fogged...

The proper word to use is emasculated.

I use it a lot though.

Same with your fixation on having a drivers license.

And do not come with ''just make a driver licence brah.''. As I told before, in Germany it costs more like 2000 Euro, on top of that bureaucracy comes into play as well which means it takes even two months to allow me doing theory examination.
Also, I am working on that.

At this point it does not matter, unfortunately. Once you missed out a crucial experience you should have had in your teens, it is over. Just like with everything else. You cannot catch up anymore. You cannot revive what is in the past. The moment is gone, the flow is gone.

On top of that I am incompetent. For many people this is not a topic, but for me this is actually great burden. If i could fix it so easily, I would have already done it. Same with people who are fat since you brought up that topic. He already missed on some crucial experiences. He cannot cover up for this, he cannot catch up anymore.

Fogged...

I use it a lot though.

On top of that I am incompetent. For many people this is not a topic, but for me this is actually great burden. If i could fix it so easily, I would have already done it. Same with people who are fat since you brought up that topic. He already missed on some crucial experiences. He cannot cover up for this, he cannot catch up anymore.
The driverlicencepill is very real. It impacts my daily routines and makes life harder.

The driverlicencepill is very real. It impacts my daily routines and makes life harder.

It is and it also impacts my life pretty badly. We have to recover from this.